I might still be in time to make the right choice!? Booked at HoI for procedure on 25th.. what to do?

Not a sales person at all lol. She's just the only Dr. In Turkey I'd go to other than maybe HLC. I personally chose Dr. Ferreira but I believe Dr. Pinto is a great option and a little cheaper. If it was me I wouldn't go to Turkey. Eugenix is another great option but it's in India. 

I don’t really have a budget.. I can invest decent money if Im guranteed results. 

Im a dentist and I do know that half of the job is done by the patient on recovery. 

ill definitely take this as a 10 day holiday and save up the 6000USD for another time. 

Where are you guys from?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoeMan said:

Not a sales person at all lol. She's just the only Dr. In Turkey I'd go to other than maybe HLC. I personally chose Dr. Ferreira but I believe Dr. Pinto is a great option and a little cheaper. If it was me I wouldn't go to Turkey. Eugenix is another great option but it's in India. 

How do you guys know so many doctors!? In 2018 I was 3 days from getting a HT in Brazil but my father passed away and I left the country. Was definitely too soon also to get a HT

I’ll research the Dr’s you’ve suggested and book with them. Its annoying because I live in Dubai and have so much work that finding the right time is close to impossible. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LMP33 said:

Maximum grafts they say. 
Ive been on Biçers IG. Not too convinced! Are you two sales for her? Hahaha 

would be cool if I could see her and get a professional opinion 

Nobody is a rep for anyone unless it’s in their signature. Simply put Dr Bicer is already forum recommended and we just see great work here.

However the Euro names I just gave are on a different level. You could also check out @DrTBarghouthi(Vertex), Dr Zarev + @Dr. Felipe Pittellafor Some more decent choices worldwide, if your looking elsewhere and not just Turkey.

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

I'm from the US.

I know about Dr's from all the research I did before getting mine done. I spent almost a year getting consultations and reading reviews on here and other places. The Dr's that we've listed are all great places to start. Many top Dr's have a long waiting list so don't get discouraged by this. The wait is because they are very good at what they do. 

1 minute ago, LMP33 said:

How do you guys know so many doctors!? In 2018 I was 3 days from getting a HT in Brazil but my father passed away and I left the country. Was definitely too soon also to get a HT

I’ll research the Dr’s you’ve suggested and book with them. Its annoying because I live in Dubai and have so much work that finding the right time is close to impossible. 

Years and years researching! As well as seeing who is on longer performing like they once was.. Take your time and look at the results here on the forum from some/all of the Drs/Clinics we are mentioning. You will see that a lot of them are generally recommended by most of us. The actual forums recommended list is here:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

Top 3 pick of surgeons?

not in a hurry apart from getting a decent set of new hair on me soonish haha

It’s going to differ for everyone, and it can be down to individual needs. But mine happen to be Dr Bisanga, H&W and Eugenix... all bases covered ! FUT/FUE/BHT mega session/combo hts… 

Top 3 pick of surgeons?

not in a hurry apart from getting a decent set of new hair on me soonish haha

This is very subjective and to me a lot of it comes down to where you're wanting to travel to as well. 

My list when I started was

Dr. Basinga in Belgium 

Dr. Ferreira in Portugal 

Dr. Biçer in Turkey 

Dr. De Freitas in Spain 

A few others not worth mentioning. 

The European ones listed are all considered elite. 

4 minutes ago, JC71 said:

I know this, just giving some decent worldwide options. 😁 I could also mention Hattingen 👌

I wasn't referring to you on this. Sorry, I was referencing that he seems to have ties to Brazil 🇧🇷 lol

14 minutes ago, LMP33 said:

I don’t really have a budget.. I can invest decent money if Im guranteed results. 

Im a dentist and I do know that half of the job is done by the patient on recovery. 

ill definitely take this as a 10 day holiday and save up the 6000USD for another time. 

Where are you guys from?

I’m in the UK (Nurse) when it comes to a hair transplant it’s the Drs Skill that’s going to give you the best chance of a good result. As long as you follow the after care from the clinic you will be fine. 

1 minute ago, JoeMan said:

I wasn't referring to you on this. Sorry, I was referencing that he seems to have ties to Brazil 🇧🇷 lol

That’s ok, Nice to see Dr Bisanga on your list too, to be honest he’s one of the most versatile, reliable, knowledgeable Drs anywhere worldwide… his Bite sized videos are great 😊 

• Like 2