Beard transplent - Turky

TempleRunner

• Valued Contributor

Do you already have a decent beard and you just want to fill in a few spots? Or are you looking to essentially build a beard from scratch?

If you basically don't have a beard, personally I'd avoid getting a beard transplant at all costs. To me they very rarely look natural and more often than not look quite ridiculous. That's just my opinion of course, and if anyone can show me some complete beard constructions that actually look good I'd be delighted to be corrected.

If you're looking to have a touch up to an existing beard then fair enough, and John's suggestion is probably a safe bet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Berba11 said:

Do you already have a decent beard and you just want to fill in a few spots? Or are you looking to essentially build a beard from scratch?

If you basically don't have a beard, personally I'd avoid getting a beard transplant at all costs. To me they very rarely look natural and more often than not look quite ridiculous. That's just my opinion of course, and if anyone can show me some complete beard constructions that actually look good I'd be delighted to be corrected.

If you're looking to have a touch up to an existing beard then fair enough, and John's suggestion is probably a safe bet.

Very true, adding to a beard yes… constructing from scratch ? Different story altogether… 

• Like 2

Hi, 

Regarding beard transplatation... unless they take the grafts from existing beard, don't do it.  

Ive seen too many people get beard transplantation from Turkey, and they take all the grafts from scalp donor area (which is f**** crazy) because those grafts are precious... not only that but the result ends up being very thick hairs on both sides of the cheeks which results in a very unnatural result. It looks like a hollywood beard that would be used in movies. 

Anyway, as I said. Please make sure the clinic that you choose take the beard grafts from the beard itself, usually from under the chin. If you want an example of a good beard transplantation search Matt Dominance on YouTube, he thickened his beard the same way and it came out undetectable and natural 

Good luck sir :) 

6 hours ago, TempleRunner said:

Hey all,

I decided i want to do beard transplant in Turky.

Anyone here did a beard transplant?

What surgeon do you recommend?

Thanks

please stay away from turkey for beard transplant, beard transplants have an even higher risk of looking unatural compared to even normal hair transplants as they will try to implant 2, 3 or even 4 hair grafts follicles to your face which look extremely unatural and wont bother trying to get the directions correct it could be a huge disaster and how are you going to punch out thousands of holes on your literal face? it is not worth the risk at all avoid turkey completely go to a western doctor and save up the difference