Dr. Diep review

RJ1

This sounds like someone from Dr Diep's clinic writing a review. The patient photos is from this man in the video below, which was posted a month ago. Also, why is the clinic posting videos in a month by month fashion if this patient's results are already finished?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, TomTomBHT said:

This sounds like someone from Dr Diep's clinic writing a review. The patient photos is from this man in the video below, which was posted a month ago. Also, why is the clinic posting videos in a month by month fashion if this patient's results are already finished?

Dr. Diep has countless threads on here, including a popular and recent one from @WS2020 absolutely ridiculous comment and nonsense. Why shouldn’t they post results month to month to show progression? Do forum members not post month to month? Again ridiculous comment.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

12 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Diep does not need to shill posts, he asks patients to share their reviews here, and most simply put up one post with the photos he provides. I am a Diep patient I know. He doesn’t need to shill. Also, you have an astonishing two posts but clearly you know about shilling. First post denigrating a surgeon, nothing strange there 👌

Yes I made a new account after seeing this thread to avoid the wrath of Melvin. Unless the topic creator of this thread chimes in and posts his own photos, then I stand by my opinions. 

• Confused 2

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, TomTomBHT said:

Yes I made a new account after seeing this thread to avoid the wrath of Melvin. Unless the topic creator of this thread chimes in and posts his own photos, then I stand by my opinions. 

So long troll 👋🏼 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators

Dear Community,

Duplicate accounts go against our community guidelines. If I catch someone creating a duplicate account to troll you will be banned. 

• Like 1

View my thread

3-or 4K grafts. I don’t remember exactly. When the procedure is taking place you have the option to leave hair on the table or pay more and add from your donor strip. It’s not an exact known amount when the strip is removed. 
I recommend starting with FUT then filling in with FUE, or FUT. I’m 13 months in. Pink Redness remains around the scar. I keep the sides at a 4-5 clipper. Some slight redness around the downer sight comes and goes. One weird thing is some of my hair is super curly. No curls before loss. The doc says that too will diminish with time. 

82D0C94B-3539-4AF6-9DC6-7C0F11DA89E5.jpeg

8ECA1EB4-81AC-47FC-AA24-6DB9027F6FAA.jpeg

Edited by RJ1
  • Like 2

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, RJ1 said:

3-or 4K grafts. I don’t remember exactly. When the procedure is taking place you have the option to leave hair on the table or pay more and add from your donor strip. It’s not an exact known amount when the strip is removed. 
I recommend starting with FUT then filling in with FUE, or FUT. I’m 13 months in. Pink Redness remains around the scar. I keep the sides at a 4-5 clipper. Some slight redness around the downer sight comes and goes. One weird thing is some of my hair is super curly. No curls before loss. The doc says that too will diminish with time. 

Thanks for sharing, looks to be healing nicely. I hope the jackass from earlier didn’t deter you from sharing your experience. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Yeah, I figured it was a troll Earlier. Or disgruntled person. Be careful with those trips to Turkey for a new doo. It’s hit and miss over there. You might end up with a helmet 🪖. Has anyone tried the tattooing. Scalp Micro pigmentation? I ideally would like 1500-2000 more grafts to be super thick. But I’m not looking forward to more healing. I’m enjoying all people staring complementing and asking questions at work. I wore a hat for 10 months or so. No one had any idea. Then after a 4 day vacation I came back with hair. 😂 they all thought I got a full healed transplant in a weekend! Lol

42 minutes ago, RJ1 said:

One weird thing is some of my hair is super curly.

my hair came back weirdly curly as well, its still like that 3+ years later. In my case I have deduced that, while perhaps my donor area hair has some curl, the angle of the hair was badly done. 

Something ton consider. 

1 hour ago, RJ1 said:

Is this picture recent? still looking slightly red, or is that normal? great result though 

3 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

my hair came back weirdly curly as well, its still like that 3+ years later. In my case I have deduced that, while perhaps my donor area hair has some curl, the angle of the hair was badly done. 

Something ton consider. 

Got any pictures? I’m happy with the curls. It adds volume. Im sure yours looks good. I doubt it’s a mistake and more of the nature of the new growth.