Best Microneedling Devices?

Hi guys, 

I'm looking to buy a derma pen that's of a good quality and reliable. I want to use 1mm to 1.5mm depth 1x a week. 

Previously i was using a derma roller and i did stop using it through i guess a little bit of laziness but i was thinking to start again and thought a derma pen might be better. 

So, i need a good product and one that will hopefully be possible to get refill cartridges for relatively cheap. 

12 hours ago, NARMAK said:

Hi guys, 

I'm looking to buy a derma pen that's of a good quality and reliable. I want to use 1mm to 1.5mm depth 1x a week. 

Previously i was using a derma roller and i did stop using it through i guess a little bit of laziness but i was thinking to start again and thought a derma pen might be better. 

So, i need a good product and one that will hopefully be possible to get refill cartridges for relatively cheap. 

i use derminator 2 it seems to be pretty good overall no complaints tbh, its bigger and noiser than most domestic derma pens but i think that means its more powerful 

Edited by mmokin

2 hours ago, mmokin said:

i use derminator 2 it seems to be pretty good overall no complaints tbh, its bigger and noiser than most domestic derma pens but i think that means its more powerful 

I have heard of that, it seems it would be harder to get in the UK and have support. 

I was hearing about the Dr Pen devices. Anybody use them and can offer a review and price estimate for it as well as replacement cartridges? 

I’ve used a Dr pen for the last few months and find it very easy to use. the best thing about is that the needle  lengths can be adjusted between 0.5-3.0mm. I’ve always used it at 1.25mm, cartridges are easy to change and cost around £10 for 10 here in the UK with the pen costing about £50.

I use the same needle cartridge for about 6 applications, cleaning after each use using isopropyl rubbing alcohol.

A466B21A-4DF8-4E18-A0AB-A349A5E5948B.png

Edited by Newyear newhair

41 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

I’ve used a Dr pen for the last few months and find it very easy to use. the best thing about is that the needle  lengths can be adjusted between 0.5-3.0mm. I’ve always used it at 1.25mm, cartridges are easy to change and cost around £10 for 10 here in the UK with the pen costing about £50.

I use the same needle cartridge for about 6 applications, cleaning after each use using isopropyl rubbing alcohol.

A466B21A-4DF8-4E18-A0AB-A349A5E5948B.png

Thanks for the reply. So that's on ebay? 

Price looks solid but it doesn't say Dr Pen in title which threw me. 

25 minutes ago, Newyear newhair said:

That’s just a picture I found, but yeah mines a dr pen M8... definitely recommend 

Sorry, it said at the top you purchased it which is why i was curious. The Dr Pen M8 i seen is significantly more money too. 

Where you buy yours and how much? I don't want to get ripped off for a knock off. 

3 hours ago, NARMAK said:

I have heard of that, it seems it would be harder to get in the UK and have support. 

I was hearing about the Dr Pen devices. Anybody use them and can offer a review and price estimate for it as well as replacement cartridges? 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies guys. 

I think £50 for the Dr Pen M8 sounds pretty decent. The Derminator is supposed to be good but it's like 3x the money and not sure it would be possible to really justify paying as much. 

I am still a touch concerned of the authenticity off stuff from Ebay, but that's a solid price.