"Copy and Paste" Consultation Replies

AlteredEg0l

Hi all, I've been looking into HT and wanted to see what a few clinics in Mexico had to say. I submitted pics to Hair Center Mexico and Hair Medical Restoration, and received this exact response from both:

In your case you need around 2300-2500  grafts to restore your hairline and increase the density in the front and middle. And we think you need another procedure to cover the crown and add density to the brows.

Apparently it has very low density, when it has low density it is difficult to cover the alopecia with good density, we always try to do our best job.

So I suggest that you inform yourself well about hair transplantation, before doing it.

Is this "copy and paste" approach typical for clinics who do not natively speak English, or is this a warning sign of the service they offer?

• Administrators

Perhaps some of it is copy and paste, but im sure the graft estimate is unique. I’ve seen good things from these two and Dr. Nader, I just wish they weren’t located in TJ, the name alone is synonymous with botch-jobs. Now, that clearly isn’t the case with them, but still they should move. If they were in Ensanada, Rosarito, it would be better. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 minutes ago, Gokuhairline said:

they are the same clinic they go by both names so a copy past is probably done for simplicity sake...

That seems really weird to go by two different names. Anyone know why they do that?

Edited by AlteredEg0l

• Administrators
40 minutes ago, AlteredEg0l said:

That seems really weird to go by two different names. Anyone know why they do that?

Pretty common, Dr. Mwamba goes by FUE Clinic. The clinic name is different than the surgeons name. If you’re not confident consider going elsewhere. Have you consulted with anyone else?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2022 at 5:33 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Pretty common, Dr. Mwamba goes by FUE Clinic. The clinic name is different than the surgeons name. If you’re not confident consider going elsewhere. Have you consulted with anyone else?

Sorry to ghost like that! I haven't consulted with anyone else. Not really sure what questions to ask, TBH!