Thoughts on Dr. Yaman? Fuecapilar?

hairhelp2021

I have seen a lot of good reviews on Dr. Yaman, but  a couple reviews on this forum have me spooked. Are those legit? He has also recommended 3000 grafts in one session, which has me worried. Shouldn't 2500 be the upper limit. He also recommends I start taking Biotin - but I thought Biotin's effects a bit overstated?

Any thoughts on Fuecapilar as an alternative? I really like Bicer, but the dates avaialble just don't work for me

I would stay away from Dr. Yaman bro.

Fuecapilar: Their two doctors are ethical, good donor management and give pretty good results for the price. So to be a low cost clinic is a decent and safe bet

I'm not really sure about Dr. Bicer since I have not seen enough patients reviews from her versus fuecapilar. but she is a an ethical lady and the few results has been good. 

• Like 2

I agree with the previous member, I never liked Yaman, I have also seen other not very good results on other forums.  Yes, Fuecapillar should be much better, and I also agree that as far as Dr. Bicęr is concerned there are not many testimonies, but the ones that do exist, they say very well, especially about her ethics, sincerity (such as the fact which could tell you that you will need two transplants to have a good result, not everyone says this before) and also for the post transplant assistance it offers.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hairhelp2021 said:

I have seen a lot of good reviews on Dr. Yaman, but  a couple reviews on this forum have me spooked. Are those legit? He has also recommended 3000 grafts in one session, which has me worried. Shouldn't 2500 be the upper limit. He also recommends I start taking Biotin - but I thought Biotin's effects a bit overstated?

Any thoughts on Fuecapilar as an alternative? I really like Bicer, but the dates avaialble just don't work for me

I would stay away from Yaman, I've seen a few of his results on this forum not really looking very natural.