Keratin Treatment? Anyone done one post FUE?

londonhairlossvictim

Hey guys I did one Keratin treatment about 3 years ago, loved it. Lasted for about 3-4 months before i went back to my natural thicker hair.

I want to do it again as I have some shoots and video work coming up HOWEVER I had my first FUE to my temples and hairline 5 months ago. My hair growth is kicking in and to alot of people it doesn't look like I had a hair transplant.

Would you say it's too early to have a Keratin Treatment? And I should wait or do you think it will be ok? Obviously it's very heat related and also chemicals in the shampoo/scalp that they use during the process

• Administrators

Don't do it, you will get bald spots. My friend who has hair of the gods very thick, bushy, curly hair did a keratin treatment and had a bald spot afterward, it's a terrible treatment for your hair.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Don't do it, you will get bald spots. My friend who has hair of the gods very thick, bushy, curly hair did a keratin treatment and had a bald spot afterward, it's a terrible treatment for your hair.

Are you serious? You mean he did it after an FUE?
I did it before, and i didn't get a bald spot. I did it before my FUE .

I asked the clinic they told me it's fine for me to do it.

• 1 year later...

I have multiple choices for keratin treatment because of my hair type. I have tried Deal Hub and Mahir Company. But I found the best keratin treatment offered by Karsaaz. It was very affordable and budget-friendly as keratin can get expensive depending on the hair length. They had multiple service providers with easy bookings and almost no waiting time. I will definitely refer you all to this service.