Feedback From Eugenix

As many of you know I am shopping around for a repair to my messy, misangled hair. Every doctor I've talked to thus far have said this will involve extraction of the bad grafts, and needs to involve multiple procedures. I've accepted this, as sh*tty as it is. 

The below is Aditya from Eugenix's assessment back after I told my story and shared all my pictures on their initial consult form. There is no mention of multiple procedures. It really is the ideal situation if it all works out, but I am skeptical because Konior, Gabel, Panine's rep, and probably Mwamba tomorrow have all said my repair will involve multiple procedures, with Konior notably saying it's possible I may need 4 total procedures....

The pictures were modified by Aditya and below is her reply to my consult form.

"1.       We would require around 1500 grafts to 1800 grafts for the overall enhancement of your hairline and the temples. Also, the curvature of your fronto temporal angles on it as well.

2.       Now, the donor would be more than capable for you to undergo a harvest of 1500-1800 grafts and hence, your scalp would be used as your donor.

3.       Now, in the temples and the Hairline we need some extractions for re-angulation. However, the grafts would not be re-angulated or placed back in the site. Rather, the grafts will be replaced with more thinner grafts and with desired angles to ensure accurate angulation.

4.       The extracted grafts from the front would not be disposed of, rather would be used and re-implanted back in your donor site.

5.       The extractions would be kept minimal and would be factored around 45-50 grafts."

How does this all sound? Do you think I can get this all done in one single procedure?

I know Eugenix has a fantastic reputation on here. But it seems like an incredibly busy clinic and honestly I do wonder about potential communication issues coming from the US. I have numerous and very specific needs for my unique situation, and I simply lack the knowledge to know if I will have the personalized 1:1 care I need at this clinic. 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

• Administrators

I wouldn’t take what a consultant says over what a doctor says. My advice is to request a video consultation with Dr. Arika. It’s impossible to say without seeing you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

As many of you know I am shopping around for a repair to my messy, misangled hair. Every doctor I've talked to thus far have said this will involve extraction of the bad grafts, and needs to involve multiple procedures. I've accepted this, as sh*tty as it is. 

The below is Aditya from Eugenix's assessment back after I told my story and shared all my pictures on their initial consult form. There is no mention of multiple procedures. It really is the ideal situation if it all works out, but I am skeptical because Konior, Gabel, Panine's rep, and probably Mwamba tomorrow have all said my repair will involve multiple procedures, with Konior notably saying it's possible I may need 4 total procedures....

The pictures were modified by Aditya and below is her reply to my consult form.

"1.       We would require around 1500 grafts to 1800 grafts for the overall enhancement of your hairline and the temples. Also, the curvature of your fronto temporal angles on it as well.

2.       Now, the donor would be more than capable for you to undergo a harvest of 1500-1800 grafts and hence, your scalp would be used as your donor.

3.       Now, in the temples and the Hairline we need some extractions for re-angulation. However, the grafts would not be re-angulated or placed back in the site. Rather, the grafts will be replaced with more thinner grafts and with desired angles to ensure accurate angulation.

4.       The extracted grafts from the front would not be disposed of, rather would be used and re-implanted back in your donor site.

5.       The extractions would be kept minimal and would be factored around 45-50 grafts."

How does this all sound? Do you think I can get this all done in one single procedure?

I know Eugenix has a fantastic reputation on here. But it seems like an incredibly busy clinic and honestly I do wonder about potential communication issues coming from the US. I have numerous and very specific needs for my unique situation, and I simply lack the knowledge to know if I will have the personalized 1:1 care I need at this clinic. 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

You have the same problem that I have. Missangled grafts across the entire hairline and wide forehead due to no temporal fix points.

I also have spoken to Eugenix consultants and all they can do is give you an estimate idea of what you can expect. These people probably speak to hundreds of people on whatsapp, its impossible to get the real answers compared to what a dr can tell you on call or at the actual day.

Anyway, my advice would be either get intouch with the Doctors either Dr Arika or Dr Pradeep Sethi, and can feedback from them (if either of them are doing your surgery according to the package you have chosen) 

They are usually always available during the late afternoon period. I have done a video call with Dr Sethi a few months back. They are definitely a busy clinic, not because they are a hair mill or because they do 6 patients a day, but because they give alot of time and effort to the patient of the current day..  im sure Melvin and Adrian can confirm this 

Anyway, since you are in the same situation as i am regarding your hairline, i wish you good luck!

• Like 1