Are the Portugese/Spanish doctors good at repairs?

I see so many rave reviews of the Portugese and Spanish doctors....just wondering if any of these doctors in particular are especially known for repairs - or should exclude this region from my search?

I'm shopping for whats turning out to be a complex repair job. I'm only looking for elite docs with very dependable results. 

5 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

I see so many rave reviews of the Portugese and Spanish doctors....just wondering if any of these doctors in particular are especially known for repairs - or should exclude this region from my search?

I'm shopping for whats turning out to be a complex repair job. I'm only looking for elite docs with very dependable results. 

I would think it has less with which ethnicity the Dr is, rather their skill. 

The top choices in Europe is just as good as the top choices in the US, its just that the economy is different. 

4 hours ago, digi23 said:

I would think it has less with which ethnicity the Dr is, rather their skill. 

to clarify I was just asking if any of the individually-named surgeons in this region are particularly known for repairs. Nothing  to do with ethnicity.

12 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

to clarify I was just asking if any of the individually-named surgeons in this region are particularly known for repairs. Nothing  to do with ethnicity.

You have some of the best in the world for repair work in Belgium. Dr Bisanga, Dr Mwamba, Dr Feriduni.

• Thanks 1

Dr Lorenzo is a good shout I would think - he has lots of experience in the area. Beyond that, I've seen numerous cases from Dr. Pinto repairing really bad work in the hairline, might be worth checking those cases out.

The Belgian doctors already mentioned are also great choices!

• Thanks 1