21, high hairline and harry potter scar :(

Unfortunate

This "debate" has nothing to do with fish oil. I never mentioned fish oils, you did. I take them for my overall health--end of story. It has to do with you telling a 21-year-old kid he should consider getting beard hair transplanted into his hairline when he has zero MPB. I challenge you to find a single person on this site who thinks that is a sound idea.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

This "debate" has nothing to do with fish oil. I never mentioned fish oils, you did. I take them for my overall health--end of story. It has to do with you telling a 21-year-old kid he should consider getting beard hair transplanted into his hairline when he has zero MPB. I challenge you to find a single person on this site who thinks that is a sound idea.

obviously he doesn't have MBP, but he wants it lowered. He doesn't like his natural hairline.

Ok, so why don't you go get some beard hair transplanted into your temple points and let us all know how it turns out?

P.S. There are studies being done on fish oil and hairloss. I'll pm you the info if you'd like. And, btw, that doesn't mean I think fish oil prevents MPB or advocate it as such.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Ok, so why don't you go get some beard hair transplanted into your temple points and let us all know how it turns out?

P.S. There are studies being done on fish oil and hairloss. I'll pm you the info if you'd like. And, btw, that doesn't mean I think fish oil prevents MPB or advocate it as such.

I would get beard hair implanted there if I planned to keep my hair really short for the rest of my life. Anyway, a thicker (even unnaturally thick) hairline looks better on a buzz-cut look than a natural hairline, IMO.

Guys,

Let's keep the debate civil, cool?

In fact, I encourage you to all take a break and update your profile pictures so you don't all look like robots :-)

Bill

I put a pic of my favorite rapper. His hairline is also awesome for a guy pushing 40. He's still a NW1.

Edited by NorwoodScale

As a hair transplant patient of Dr. Umar's, I can say with 99% certainty that Dr. Umar would not use beard hair to restore a hair line. It is way too thick. He uses nape hair for hairlines.