Dr Bruno Pinto - Clinica Oporto - thoughts?

13 hours ago, LuisAlejandro1 said:

Thanks!   Yes I think his YouTube before and after’s are amazing. Would you put him in the same caliber as De Freitas, Couto and Ferreira? 

Yeah, for sure. I would put him in the same category and level of calibre as any world renowned surgeon, he's of an elite level and does some of the best work around and on cases of all types; NW2/3 or hairline improvements, NW5/6 restorations, amazing repairs of awful outcomes from Turkish hair mills with little donor, and so on.

He has lot's of cases on the Spanish forum too - you should look at those. I see you DM'd me, so I'll reply in that with a link.

• 1 month later...
On 1/19/2022 at 6:46 PM, LuisAlejandro1 said:

Greetings!

What do people know about Dr Bruno Pinto in Clinica Oporto in Portugal?  His YouTube channel Results are spectacular — almost on par with Juan Couto and DeFreitas — 

I hear is is one of the best in Portugal, along with Dr Ferreira.. any experiences with Dr Pinto?  Thanks!

Unfortunately, Dr. Ferreira is not well known in Spain, maybe because he works in Dr. Lorenzo's clinic and he doesn't want to have a competitor in his country, especially if the other doctor works in his clinic, as has happened with Dra Ximena Vila who is really well-known in her own clinic.

Regarding Dr. Bruno Pinto, he is the doctor of the moment, along with Dr. Juan Couto, but he is significantly more affordable than Couto. I also like Dr. Rafael De Freitas.
And Dr. Pinto only operates on 1 patient a day and he performs all phases of the surgery (drawing, anesthesia, extracting, and grafting. Dr. Couto operates on 2 patients per day, and Dr. Freitas on 3 patients per day.