FUE Eugenix - 2240 grafts - August 16th 2021

Wicky

On 1/16/2022 at 9:29 PM, Dillpickle123 said:

How much did it cost 

there prices are on their website. I forget tbh lol if it matters a lot to you dm me and ill dig through my receipts.

On 1/17/2022 at 8:09 AM, Goat said:

I would also like to transplant my hair at Eugenix. but i found out that dr arika transplants up to 400 hairs and the rest is done by the technicals. was that ok for you? did you feel that the quality was high?

Not really. No matter who does your hair transplant its a team effort. the Eugenix team has been putting out quality results as a whole. 

• 1 month later...

Oh, yeahhh, that is looking awesome!!! 

What about the midscalp, why didn't you get any grafts there? What meds are you currently on? 

Could you update with new photos? Congrats on your result and thanks for sharing!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for being AFK but life has been rippin. Super happy with the final result but i still need to get the middle transplanted. I will be talking about going back to Eugenix. 

Let me know if yall have any other questions!

IMG-2967.jpg

IMG-2966.jpg

IMG-2965.jpg

IMG-2964.jpg

IMG-2963.jpg

IMG-2962.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

10 hours ago, Wicky said:

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for being AFK but life has been rippin. Super happy with the final result but i still need to get the middle transplanted. I will be talking about going back to Eugenix. 

IMG-2967.jpg

IMG-2966.jpg

IMG-2965.jpg

IMG-2964.jpg

IMG-2963.jpg

IMG-2962.jpg

Great result, your new hairline looking great. Yes, some thinning in the middle. Did you stop medicine ? Or it progressed even after taking medicine

And may I know your current age ? 

7 hours ago, Shadman said:

Great result, your new hairline looking great. Yes, some thinning in the middle. Did you stop medicine ? Or it progressed even after taking medicine

And may I know your current age ? 

it was always thin just didnt get it transplanted due to finances. on finasteride and havent lost ground. 27 

3 minutes ago, Wicky said:

it was always thin just didnt get it transplanted due to finances. on finasteride and havent lost ground. 27 

Got it, those thinning won't be visible if you comb backwards, but if you're keeping your short in that case scenario would be different. When are you planning for it ?

On 10/2/2023 at 10:23 PM, Wicky said:

Hey Everyone!

IMG-2967.jpg

IMG-2966.jpg

IMG-2965.jpg

IMG-2964.jpg

IMG-2963.jpg

IMG-2962.jpg

jesus wept that hairline’s glorious 👏🏻👏🏻🔥

@Wicky

Thank you for the update. We appreciate your feedback, and we are thrilled to hear that our efforts have been successful in your case. We wish you all the best in your journey towards good health and happiness. Regarding the inquiry about your second procedure in the mid-scalp area, our dedicated care team will be in touch with you shortly. Please allow us some time.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences