HIMS Topical Finasteride/Minoxidil Mix Spray

SD1984

Just curious if anyone has any experience with this or can give some thoughts on it. Seems like this new compounded spray is being advertised all over by them. I'm a little nervous to give any Finasteride another try as I have a rather bad experience when trying regular oral fin, but I do think a spray with a miniscule amount of Fin in it seems pretty innocent. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/8/2022 at 7:54 AM, SD1984 said:

Just curious if anyone has any experience with this or can give some thoughts on it. Seems like this new compounded spray is being advertised all over by them. I'm a little nervous to give any Finasteride another try as I have a rather bad experience when trying regular oral fin, but I do think a spray with a miniscule amount of Fin in it seems pretty innocent. 

If you're wanting to avoid side effects that you've already had, you'd be better with a lower concentration thans hims. 0.3% is too high. IMO they're targeting it more to those who are avoidant or nervous about taking a pill rather than an actually alternative in the event of actual sides experienced