Complete Temple Point Restoration and Density

On your op are you keeping the sharp angels or are you going to slightly round the edges..just wondering will it age well if it's too sharp? I'm 40 and want them to look like there slightly receding. I would love to put some nape hair on the very outer edges,only a few to make them very soft. Probably fall out after a few years but I think it's worth it.. Yeah I totally agree about how important temple points are. My hair looks very square without them 😅 

34 minutes ago, Dan10 said:

On your op are you keeping the sharp angels or are you going to slightly round the edges..just wondering will it age well if it's too sharp? I'm 40 and want them to look like there slightly receding. I would love to put some nape hair on the very outer edges,only a few to make them very soft. Probably fall out after a few years but I think it's worth it.. Yeah I totally agree about how important temple points are. My hair looks very square without them 😅 

Not gonna lie, i want as strong a hairline as i can manage. I think facial aesthetics are important to consider though and hopefully they will age as well as i hope. 

I'm pretty side on the design with the darker angle i drew but i am considering make them extend out a little more to make the forehead touch more narrow.