Who are the best Doctors in America 4 Curly hair?

Hi I have very curly hair and I wanted to know who are the best doctors in America for curly hair. I’ve tried researching but haven’t found many whose work looks consistent or many before and after photos of curly hair clients. I thought to ask on here what doctors are the best in America as I am an American. I know there is Dr Diepp but he’s very expensive. Is there others? 

i know there is also Dr Bisanga but I haven’t seen a lot of curly hair clients through researching for photos to look at and Dr Mwamba but are there other Doctors in Europe that are affordable? 

i also had a hair transplant now almost a year ago I didn’t get the results I wanted so now this would be my second surgery and I’m wanting someone who I can safe going forward with hope you guys can help 

13 minutes ago, balmain said:

Hi I have very curly hair and I wanted to know who are the best doctors in America for curly hair. I’ve tried researching but haven’t found many whose work looks consistent or many before and after photos of curly hair clients. I thought to ask on here what doctors are the best in America as I am an American. I know there is Dr Diepp but he’s very expensive. Is there others? 

i know there is also Dr Bisanga but I haven’t seen a lot of curly hair clients through researching for photos to look at and Dr Mwamba but are there other Doctors in Europe that are affordable? 

i also had a hair transplant now almost a year ago I didn’t get the results I wanted so now this would be my second surgery and I’m wanting someone who I can safe going forward with hope you guys can help 

Dr Diep.

If you ask for Europe aswell then Dr Patrick Mwamba.

Edited by digi23
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, balmain said:

But is there other doctors besides Dr Diep?

I also talked with Dr Sean Behnam he’s a very nice man and his work seemed okay but I am unsure does anyone know of him he’s here LA 

absolutely do not go with behnam, pm me if you want specific details. 

10 hours ago, balmain said:

The spanish doctors such as De freitas is really good at curly hairs. Have you tried talking with them?

I have previously recommended Mwamba, but honestly I will not do it anymore due to my experience with the clinic and their customer care.