Hollywood's Cure For The Balded Man

Anyone see the flick "Duplicity"? I watched it on a plane earlier, and a big chunk of it and a plot twist is all about The Cure for baldness....was pretty funny, but I also wondered how shitty it might feel to be in a theatre of people as a raging NW7 and have to be reminded and have any extraneous attention brought to the matter of hair.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Anyone see the flick "Duplicity"? I watched it on a plane earlier, and a big chunk of it and a plot twist is all about The Cure for baldness....was pretty funny, but I also wondered how shitty it might feel to be in a theatre of people as a raging NW7 and have to be reminded and have any extraneous attention brought to the matter of hair.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Good post Thana, just saw the movie on a plane yesterday. With my second procedure a week away I definitely got a little insecure...looked around the plane for a second to see if anyone was paying attention to me!

Paul Giamati and the other actor on his spy team are both in need of hair restoration. I wonder how they felt reading the script.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

715 grafts at Bosley, 2004

3238 grafts by Dr.True, Mar 2008

3393 grafts by Dr. Wong, Jul 2009

Paul Giamatti obviously doesn't care about hairloss. He's been losing for years and has never attempted to hide it. And he's been in a ton of excellent movies.

An issue like that during a movie isn't going to bring everyones' attention to a balding guy. No one would probably think twice about it. Only balding guys really think that much about it

Current Regimen:

.5mg Fin ED

Minox 2x daily

Nizoral 1% 2-3 times a week

Fish Oil capsules w/ Omega-3