2.5 years post HT, was considering number 2, things turned around out of nowhere. please read.

Hey everyone, as the title says im about 2.5 years post op... maybe more and 7 months ago i was putting aside the funds for a second HT, just waiting for a little more thinning just to I would not stress over shock loss and I would just know the area is done. My transplanted area still looks awesome and I know eventually Ill need more work done, but the anxiety of hairloss has calmed significantly.

Well things are looking way better than they ever had so Im going to give some really big advice.

1. proscar- the key is that I think 1.25 MG of finasteride is more effective than 1 MG, so attempt to discuss this with your doctor, as perscribing finasteride to deal with hairloss is legal, as for the perscription to warrant 1.25 MG. I do not put this through my health plan, but it does fly with the pharmacy.

2. QUIT SMOKING- since I quit the texture and quality of my hair and skin have improved insanely

3. Workout and stay in shape- This especially, when I was weight training I was loosing more, but i added cardio, and it slowed, then began P90X and it appears that there is more hair, lol. It sounds odd, but this has been my observation.

4. the only supplement I take is whey protein isolate, no junk in it or testosterone boosters. just clean isolate.

eat healthy aswell, sorry if this seemes random, but I just got a haircut after 2 months and im still blown away by how strong my hair is now.

Ill post pics soon time.

2998 grafts/ Dr. Rahal/ 9/11/2007

My Hair Loss Weblog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Pretty damn happy