2860 Grafts FueGenix (highest density) by Dr.Munib Ahmad from the Netherlands

Seflaz

7 hours ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Why did you choose to go high density at the front when the whole crown and midscalp needs to be covered as well 

I don't...Dr. Munib Ahmad made the choises.

2 hours ago, Seflaz said:

I don't...Dr. Munib Ahmad made the choises.

wait what? Why, did you not express the type of results or realistic approaches? Or did you just tell him make me look good?

Looking at your photos I wonder if all of the native hair grew fast or if you might be experiencing some late shock loss. I would definitely try to re-evaluate the current situation and ask about some realistic possibilities. Either a touch up from the same doctor, perhaps future planning on what your donor looks like now and future loss (donor management), perhaps even asking other questions on how to remediate the situation if youre not content with your current results.

Its important you decide on how you are managed because it is a look youre going to have to rock permanently once you go into the surgery successful or not. I am not saying dont listen to the doctors advice but make sure its something you know what youre getting and what you want. 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

65 grafts/cm is def on the higher side for the hairline. Most top clinics shoot for around 50.

I would definitely question the doctor on his donor management. He looks to have extracted too close together overall and took too many grafts near the nape which makes that area look more sparse as there is no transition zone. He focused most of his extractions in the occipital zone.

• Like 1

Hi there! I am confused some people like it some say not. But it is sure 2860 grafts and 60cm3 at front? Here some better and sharper photos, it's looks fabulous to me... but the hairline could be lower in my opinion. 

IMG_20221021_110937.jpg

IMG20221021110753.jpg

IMG_20221020_185121.jpg

IMG_20221020_185217.jpg

IMG20221020181824.jpg

IMG_20221020_184843.jpg

IMG20221021130651.jpg

Edited by Seflaz

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

The result is good, though the only "problem" is the pretty high hairline..Whats your hairline height from the upper part of your eyebrows?

Patient was a Norwood 7 before he used Finasteride. 

Having a lower hairline is obviously what everyone wants. But saving the patient from future disaster and psychological problems, with hair on the forehead an not enough grafts to cover the rest, is what many surgeons lack imo. 

@SeflazMaybe it is wise that the you post some pictures how you used to look like before you used medication. Then it'll be more fare to judge the transplant and the hairline height. 

Disclaimer: i got to see these pictures also after i did the transplant. 

Edited by DrMunibAhmad
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Seflaz I think it looks very good. No one would ever know that it's a hair transplant. You may be able to have a small procedure to build a widow's peak in the mid point to give the impression of a lower hairline without having to spend a lot of grafts doing it. But I would be spending a lot of time doing a lot more research after you have made it to one year now. As I said I like it and if it was me I would style your hair back like Melvin does and maybe add some product in there. At the end of the day it's what YOU think that matters! All the best! 👍

• Like 2

Guys,

Dude was a norwood 7 who improved his looks by a lot. He will mature into the hair line over his life, and it will look natural.. I would rather make hairline height compromises than just have hairs in the frontal third..

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor
Just now, davidn said:

Guys,

Dude was a norwood 7 who improved his looks by a lot. He will mature into the hair line over his life, and it will look natural.. I would rather make hairline height compromises than just have hairs in the frontal third..

@davidn I totally agree. Remember every year that passes that hairline becomes one more year age appropriate. Lot's of young guys have high hairlines and above all else the real test is that it looks natural.

• Like 2

Low hairline:

- Removing will create scarring

- Time is your enemy in Terms of realism 

- higher graft count which has to be used everywhere else in future

High hairline:

- Can always lower it if you dont lose any hair in next 20 years

- even if you progress into full blown nw 7 will look natural stand-alone

- save grafts for future work

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1