3000 FUE grafts with Dr Ozlem Bicer - 23/11/2021

Deeceydeece

• 2 weeks later...

Sup boys

Apologies for the absence, been travelling with work. Just hit 4 months so here is my progress. Seen a lot of change in the last 2-3 weeks. Delighted already with the temples, hairline is slower, kinda looks like my temples did about 5 weeks ago. Guess bc the temples have so much blood supply it makes sense they grow first? Anyway I'm a happy boy. Been walking out not worrying about my hair for about a month now. Hair is now at a length where most people I meet don't know I've had a HT unless I tell them. Been in regular contact with Dr Bicer as always, she is very happy with overall progress and the way my donor rapidly recovered given I had a small amount of shock loss. 

Let me know if you have any questions, always happy. To anyone who didn't check it out, I've now added quite a few posts to my blog www.3000grafts.com. Knowing how overwhelmed I was at the beginning of my search I am just trying to provide anything that I would have personally found useful at the start. Any comments always welcome.

Cheers boys x

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 17.33.30 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 17.33.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 17.33.30 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2022-03-27 at 17.33.30.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey @Deeceydeece

Big love for the blog and the effort you've made to post on here and keep people updated. 

I was very very close to fully commiting to Elithair or Cosmedica but found this forum right at the end! 

I know a few people on here have had a great experience with Elithair however I love the constant contact Dr Bicer has with you throughout this process! 

I'm personally looking to get a beard transplant after trying all the methods and nothing working out too well Im 28 and deciding to go for the procedure! No more neckbeard hopefully!

Cheers! Also send updates!

Jordan

3 minutes ago, JordyPordy said:

Hey @Deeceydeece

Big love for the blog and the effort you've made to post on here and keep people updated. 

I was very very close to fully commiting to Elithair or Cosmedica but found this forum right at the end! 

I know a few people on here have had a great experience with Elithair however I love the constant contact Dr Bicer has with you throughout this process! 

I'm personally looking to get a beard transplant after trying all the methods and nothing working out too well Im 28 and deciding to go for the procedure! No more neckbeard hopefully!

Cheers! Also send updates!

Jordan

You’ve tried minoxidil for over a year? If that didn’t work Dr Bargouthi does great beard transplant on this forum and is recommended you should consult with him

3 minutes ago, Dillpickle123 said:

You’ve tried minoxidil for over a year? If that didn’t work Dr Bargouthi does great beard transplant on this forum and is recommended you should consult with him

@Dillpickle123 Thankyou so much! I'll have a look into it now! Yeah the Minoxidil didn't take well to me, I literally don't even get the little white baby hairs on my cheeks at all! I'll take a look at Dr Bargouthi! I'm planning on documenting the whole thing on here and on video! 

8 minutes ago, JordyPordy said:

@Dillpickle123 Thankyou so much! I'll have a look into it now! Yeah the Minoxidil didn't take well to me, I literally don't even get the little white baby hairs on my cheeks at all! I'll take a look at Dr Bargouthi! I'm planning on documenting the whole thing on here and on video! 

Dang that sucks worked wonders for me but yes check out @DrTBarghouthi