Best concealer to use?

Attaching pictures of my scalp - I have a few Christmas parties and other events coming up and want to know what concealer would be best to use. I use to use Mane hair thickening spray previously but its gotten worse since then so I dont think itll cover it all up. What do you guys think would be best to use?

I'm currently thinking dermmatch to cover up the worst bits (crown, hairline) and then fibres on top with some kind of holding spray to hold it all together? Any other recommendations or better things I could do?

498DFE68-3478-4A72-80E9-B25ADD0C2854_1_201_a.jpeg

I think your plan makes sense. I don't think there are too many alternatives really other than hair pieces. Are you on meds and or looking for a HT?

First time I've seen anyone talk about Mane on here, I've used it since 2009 and love it 

• Like 1

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• Administrators

For you a combination of dermmatch and fibers would be best. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.