Calling All Eucapil/Fluridil Users

• Administrators

Dear Community,

I would like to know for those of you who used Fluridil/Eucapil, did you experience any side effects, was it effective? I would like to gather some information.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

No side effects but not effective at all. I even tried 3 times the dosage, at 8 hours interval and after 2-3 months still continued to lose hair. it did halt shedding but not miniaturization. And its expensive, has been around for 20 years..If you want effective stuff with no side effects nothing beats Clascoterone, in my experince

• Administrators
10 hours ago, elduterino said:

No side effects but not effective at all. I even tried 3 times the dosage, at 8 hours interval and after 2-3 months still continued to lose hair. it did halt shedding but not miniaturization. And its expensive, has been around for 20 years..If you want effective stuff with no side effects nothing beats Clascoterone, in my experince

Yea, unfortunately you have to source it from China. Shame Breezula still isn’t approved.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.