I have anexiety, brainfog and depressions from Fin and about to fight it!

devop911

Ahoi there,

So this is my story. Started to loose hair with 19 and was a NW5 since age of 23 (2nd Pic).

So hairloss seems to runs very aggressiv. 

I started FIN first in 2017 until 2019 where I got my 5200 FUT grafts with Hattingen Hair. I need to admire that I felt heavy sides on the second day using it, I felt strong ball pain and also felt tired and dizzy as hell. I pushed my self to use it, even if I had still severe sides, I felt dizzy, exhausted, ill all these years which finally left we with depressions.

I could also hardly sleep, and even I get 8 full hours of it, I felt like I had a hangover.

Nevermind my Low libido and ED as well the heavy reduction in ejaculate (like only one small drop).

So I stopped Fin in 2019, I began to feel very very good and everything went back to normal within 3 months.

Now 2021 came across to say hello, and even if I feel pretty stable as a NW5a with high sides (pictures are away like 7 years now!)

I want to get a little touch up in the crown and hairline. But we all want to protect what we have.

So I just started to do a bit more research in January, turns out like 3 times 1mg seems to be a good deal for people with sides.

So I started with it and all the sides came back within 4 weeks, felt totally off...

Since then I tried everything even lowering to 3*0.25mg per week, nothing really helped.

Asked also, as we are in contact from time to time, who encouraged me to try a low amount of Dut. Which gave me heavily panik attacks (I never had them before).

2 months ago I took a break and tried topicals in multiple variations: 

2.5 percent liposomal down to 0.025.

Feels like sides take longer to appear, but they came into my life as well.

Well you could now say: "Bro this is all in your head". But the small drop semen which comes out of my penis would Proof you wrong.

I am just super super sensitive to 5ar inhibitors. I am in contact with a lot of guys which are totally fin, so this is not a fin bashing thread in any way.

Over the last weeks I get sceptical and tired to figure out, what is exactly happening in my body, because sides like brain fog and anxiety, seems to be very rare.

As I did my research I figured out, that 5ar is not only there to convert T to DHT, it is also there to convert Progestogene to DHP, which will be finally metabolised into Allopregnanolone. Which is one of the most powerful neurosteroide in the Brain.

So if Allo is inhibited, the mentioned sides will typically occur.

So there is a lot of stuff possible, I could have less 5ar enzymes in my body or even a low level of Progesterone.

My plan is now to take 100mg Progesterone sublingual to get more of it into my system so some not inhibited 5ar and the most important 5ar1 in the brain will have more Progesterone to bind to. 

IHMO this will solve the mental issues I have.

I will start next week and keep you updated if my plan is working or not.

See you soon!

Screenshot_2021-11-16-22-51-44-751_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-16-22-51-18-193_com.miui.gallery.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Have you considered microdosing topical fin?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/17/2021 at 7:31 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Have you considered microdosing topical fin?

I have considered it, look at my top post.

I did a very deep dive in 5ar1/2 inhibitors.

The thing is, it will go systemical, the bioavailability of FIN is pretty pretty high, this stuff is really a powerful treatment, even with the low dosages.

It's like androcur/CPA you can split the pill in hundret parts, it will still be effective.

I saw your videos with Hasson and Wong, and I doubt they will ever get a treatment done based on FIN/DUT which will 'have no side effects'. 

They said this also about their liposomal stuff in the past, which turned out as bullshit.

There has been bloodtests done...

So far: If you suffer from sides like I mentioned, the only thing you can really do about it is to fire up your Progesterone levels to get Allopregnanolone levels set.