Any help or advice I did my first hair transplant on 2018 3500 grafts at Dr cínik in Turkey

Hi guys I’m new at this forum I need any help or advices, I did my hair transplant on 2018 almost 4 years ago they did 3500 grafts but to be honest I dint see any good results trying to see if I can go for a second transplant I’m not taking medicine I have side effects with finasteride and I’m considering to start using minoxidil here are some pictures thanks.

After picture 

854DFED7-5D6D-4A89-9598-EF05095DC431.jpeg

E0A1F823-0ED5-479F-AE2A-518BE65FD5AC.jpeg

BC5DE993-EA70-41DE-98DD-F8CEFDEE5DB3.jpeg

8CCFBC91-93A4-48ED-BDF3-B70F5DAC2BFE.jpeg

D2F31B62-DBC9-4C06-AA49-D6D0A13F724F.jpeg

6F119041-76EF-4108-B56A-3BF73C03FFBC.jpeg

7388A4F2-7BCC-4814-9FAE-75BBFAEDA0EF.jpegBefore picture 

E1538CE0-923B-4642-AD1D-7B37E78D9ECB.jpeg

74F11DD7-8103-4778-81D2-688ED4F8199A.jpegBefore picture

Edited by Andres
Posting before pictures

• Administrators

To be fair, it isn't a complete disaster, but I can see how you would want more hair. Where do you live? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The results aren't bad - the hairline was re-built, there is added density throughout the mid-scalp and crown but overall, the density looks low. Your donor looks thinned out in many areas but you have a decent beard. You could get more volume in the crown with beard grafts alone and a boost in overall density from the donor. 

Have you been taking finasteride?

3 minutes ago, kirkland said:

The results aren't bad - the hairline was re-built, there is added density throughout the mid-scalp and crown but overall, the density looks low. Your donor looks thinned out in many areas but you have a decent beard. You could get more volume in the crown with beard grafts alone and a boost in overall density from the donor. 

Have you been taking finasteride?

I haven’t try to be honest scared of the side effects probably I have a friend that he try it but had sides effects and plus I’m trying to have a baby so I don’t know if that affects too 

Fair enough and sorry - I had noticed in your original post that you had stopped taking fin.

Your hairloss amount was similar to mine and I also recently had 3500 grafts. It's a lot of area to cover and you can't always achieve desired density in the first pass.

The good thing is that you have good beard growth so if you choose a clinic that can do BHT, then you can get overall more density from the hairline to the crown.

• Valued Contributor

You have a clear improvement (at least with the buzz cut) from where you started.

If your intention is to grow your hair out then I can see why you might want a second pass but if you're planning on rocking the buzz cut I don't see why you'd bother with the cost and hassle given the buzz looks good and suits you well - especially with the new hairline.

7 hours ago, kirkland said:

Fair enough and sorry - I had noticed in your original post that you had stopped taking fin.

Your hairloss amount was similar to mine and I also recently had 3500 grafts. It's a lot of area to cover and you can't always achieve desired density in the first pass.

The good thing is that you have good beard growth so if you choose a clinic that can do BHT, then you can get overall more density from the hairline to the crown.

where did you go get your HT any clinic you can recommended me.

39 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

You have a clear improvement (at least with the buzz cut) from where you started.

If your intention is to grow your hair out then I can see why you might want a second pass but if you're planning on rocking the buzz cut I don't see why you'd bother with the cost and hassle given the buzz looks good and suits you well - especially with the new hairline.

I try to I’m trying to let it grow couple of times don’t look but I will love to have more density. It’s hard to choose a good clinic and thrust again. Do you know one that can recommend me 

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Andres said:

I try to I’m trying to let it grow couple of times don’t look but I will love to have more density. It’s hard to choose a good clinic and thrust again. Do you know one that can recommend me 

Try the recommended list of clinics on this website as a good starting point. 

I’d also recommend this websites’ educational YouTube channel and educational YouTube content. 

1 hour ago, kirkland said:

I went to Eugenix in New Delhi, India one month ago. 

You can contact them for a consultation. 

Yeah I was considering that one they do a good jobs and I can see some after work , I wrote them yesterday and this is what they tell me 

EF6C2E6E-3D33-4A49-AFDD-F0E212475B2B.jpeg

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Andres said:

Yeah I was considering that one they do a good jobs and I can see some after work , I wrote them yesterday and this is what they tell me 

EF6C2E6E-3D33-4A49-AFDD-F0E212475B2B.jpeg

I would agree with their assessment to be honest.

Surgery should always be a last resort and you don't look to me as though you need another surgery. I'd really avoid going the route of having surgery for surgery's sake. You may have a need down the line that you'll want to be in the best shape for. I'd say you had a pretty decent result from your first surgery. You may be able to improve on the result with topical finasteride (which may lessen the side effects) in combo with oral minoxidil. I believe this is the combination that Dr Bisanga of Belgium favours.

Certainly don't be in any rush to have another HT - your hairloss isn't very significant and it's a diffuse pattern which makes it more challenging.

2 hours ago, Berba11 said:

I would agree with their assessment to be honest.

Surgery should always be a last resort and you don't look to me as though you need another surgery. I'd really avoid going the route of having surgery for surgery's sake. You may have a need down the line that you'll want to be in the best shape for. I'd say you had a pretty decent result from your first surgery. You may be able to improve on the result with topical finasteride (which may lessen the side effects) in combo with oral minoxidil. I believe this is the combination that Dr Bisanga of Belgium favours.

Certainly don't be in any rush to have another HT - your hairloss isn't very significant and it's a diffuse pattern which makes it more challenging.

Thank you so muchs for those words you right is hard sometimes to understand or to accept things but this answers has been a lot of help to me thank you I appreciate your time and your good advice 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Andres said:

Thank you so muchs for those words you right is hard sometimes to understand or to accept things but this answers has been a lot of help to me thank you I appreciate your time and your good advice 

No worries dude. You look good with the buzz cut by the way!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 9:14 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

To be fair, it isn't a complete disaster, but I can see how you would want more hair. Where do you live? 

Hey Melvin can you please help with a good clinic for a repair.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Andres said:

Hey Melvin can you please help with a good clinic for a repair.

Sure, send me a pm

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.