Teeth straightening - checked with London clinics and Turkish ones, both giving me diff advice and offers

Hi guys, I want to get my teeth straightened. I have overcrowding and a few chipped ones.
So I been in touch with 2 clinics in London, UK - They both told me moreless the same. They say they have to extract one tooth and then they will give me Invisalign Aligners. Veneers also for the teeth + a bit of composite bonding for chipped or grinded down teeth. I've been quoted the similar package from 2 clinics I visited and they both quoted me at 6-7K GBP. Duration, from start to finish a 9 month type of situation for the aligners to work their way over time.

Now I contacted a few in Instanbul. On Youtube some examples of people that go over there for what is called the "Hollywood Smile" treatment.
Based off pictures I'm getting a similar response from a few where they tell me:
1 tooth extraction
Crowns
I had one place quote me 2.7K and another 4.5K

-

Does anybody know the differences and any info on this? Or maybe a forum I could ask, why I'm being told here in UK about Aligners and both ones in turkey suggesting something else 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 7:34 AM, londonhairlossvictim said:

Hi guys, I want to get my teeth straightened. I have overcrowding and a few chipped ones.
So I been in touch with 2 clinics in London, UK - They both told me moreless the same. They say they have to extract one tooth and then they will give me Invisalign Aligners. Veneers also for the teeth + a bit of composite bonding for chipped or grinded down teeth. I've been quoted the similar package from 2 clinics I visited and they both quoted me at 6-7K GBP. Duration, from start to finish a 9 month type of situation for the aligners to work their way over time.

Now I contacted a few in Instanbul. On Youtube some examples of people that go over there for what is called the "Hollywood Smile" treatment.
Based off pictures I'm getting a similar response from a few where they tell me:
1 tooth extraction
Crowns
I had one place quote me 2.7K and another 4.5K

-

Does anybody know the differences and any info on this? Or maybe a forum I could ask, why I'm being told here in UK about Aligners and both ones in turkey suggesting something else 

Can you post a picture of your teeth, or PM me

• 1 year later...