No Touch Auto Inject

Lasani

I have come across this 'No Touch Auto Inject' technique used by Dr. M. Nasir Rashid at Hair Club - Lahore (PAKISTAN).

I would like to know more about this technique.

Is it successful?

Any feedback?

Anyone here who has done it.

I want to do HT and have three choices:

1. Dr. Nasir Rashid (Hair Club - Lahore)

2. Dr. Humayun Mohmand

3. Dr. Ahmed Chaudry

Please comment

its garbage does not work , also refered to as a choi implanter commonly used by DHI Group and NHI Greece stay well away from it . Look in the find option for choi implanter or "no touch " technique . Re your other qs only heard good things about Dr Mohmand appears to have good results and regulary posts and stands by his patients also only one reccomended here so thats who i would go to .

Hope this helps remember stay away from "no touch " those places should be closed down !

regards

ej

Lasani ,

Have a look in the "find " option of this site type in " choi implanter" and also " no touch " . The no touch term in itself is nothing more than a sales pitch . I agree that the lass trauma to a follicle has to be beneficial but this technique does not provide that , its like a pen that is "loaded" with your graft and then placed into a slit on your scalp . It enables the surgeon to literally just throw them in at high speed ,my results were zero growth and massive scars in the donor area . Do yourself a BIG favour and consult with Dr Mohmand .

Regards

ej

Hi there,

With my respect to all, I am noticing 2-3 members are always recommending Dr. Mohmand.

Can you guys tell me which method he is using and what is the benefit of his technique as compared to others (why is he so good)?

Please assist me and help me in research.

Have you guys seen the implanter pen?? There is a very good video of it on Youtube. It's not a 'no touch' system. It is compatible from what I can tell with either FUE or FUT. Basically it is an alternative to the jeweler's forceps that hold the graft and implant it into the scalp. I basically uses a small amount of suction to grab the graft and then the suction is released allowing the graft to be placed in the recipient site. The main benefit appears to be that it removes the possibility of damage to the graft by crushing it with the forceps. To me.. it looks like a very elegant solution to that particular issue. Check it out!!

Lasani

The 2-3 members who reccomend Dr Mohmand probably do so because they have had good results from him. I had the no touch technique and it didnt work and I got badly scared , and lost lots of donor hair and money !

The implanter pen does not use suction , a graft is placed in it and then it is pushed into a slit , I have had 3 transplants and this was the only method that did not work ! I think you need to to do lots more research on this method

regards

ej

FUT aka strip is where a piece of the flesh(donor area) is removed from the back of the head, where the grafts are subsequently divided and replanted into your recepient area.

FUE removes the grafts one-at-a-time from the donor area and directly plants them into your recepient area.

FUE is generally less consistent, more expensive and time consuming - the only advantage is no smiley face on the back of your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/04-07 - 800-1600 ish grafts - danish clinic - poor results

12/02-08 - 2764 grafts - Dr. Devroye - good result but needs hairline density

03/12-10 - 1429 grafts - Dr. Mohmand - result pending

Feel free to visit my picture thread

My Hair Transplant Photos - Surgery with Dr. Devroye

Young lads below 25 unite!

I'd do anything to not have a scar on the back of my head, I will never do strip again and I personally dont recommened it to anyone.

But if it was a choice between having a scar or having someone use the implanter pen on me, I'd take the scar, implanter pens suck, none of the good docs use them.

• 8 months later...
I have come across this 'No Touch Auto Inject' technique used by Dr. M. Nasir Rashid at Hair Club - Lahore (PAKISTAN).

I would like to know more about this technique.

Is it successful?

Any feedback?

Anyone here who has done it.

I want to do HT and have three choices:

1. Dr. Nasir Rashid (Hair Club - Lahore)

2. Dr. Humayun Mohmand

3. Dr. Ahmed Chaudry

Please comment

I would suggst u personally visit all the surgeons as I did

Work done purely by hand is best IMO. Anytime you get a device or suction involved the grafts will get damaged. If you want the best yield and value for your money do the strip :)

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D