Turkey Hair Transplant Documentary

pomloe

God it's just so ironic and infuriating that even when these kinds of documentaries are made, the so called experts outlining the issues and cowboy like nature of the industry are just as deeply involved and culpable as the majority of the people they're pointing the finger at. I tried to look up this 'Blumagic's' results out of interest, there are hardly any on show, and the few that are available to see are disguised by poor quality photos that have purposely been taken to obscure the hairline etc, but I can still tell that they're not particularly natural or well designed. 

God knows how the issue ever gets even half-way solved with this in mind. The take-home message for a lot of uninformed viewers seeing this video is probably that blue magic are some top notch clinic when they are most likely just another nondescript hair mill. Even your Spex's of the industry are highly questionable in my opinion. 

It really is astounding when you think about it that so many people just think that they can get random surgery on their heads, not even consider the fact that they're going to lose more hair and that a HT does nothing to fix this, that they will be left with scarring and quite possibly in a worse position than before should things not go well. I really don't understand it.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 10/28/2021 at 1:28 PM, JDEE0 said:

God it's just so ironic and infuriating that even when these kinds of documentaries are made, the so called experts outlining the issues and cowboy like nature of the industry are just as deeply involved and culpable as the majority of the people they're pointing the finger at. I tried to look up this 'Blumagic's' results out of interest, there are hardly any on show, and the few that are available to see are disguised by poor quality photos that have purposely been taken to obscure the hairline etc, but I can still tell that they're not particularly natural or well designed. 

God knows how the issue ever gets even half-way solved with this in mind. The take-home message for a lot of uninformed viewers seeing this video is probably that blue magic are some top notch clinic when they are most likely just another nondescript hair mill. Even your Spex's of the industry are highly questionable in my opinion. 

It really is astounding when you think about it that so many people just think that they can get random surgery on their heads, not even consider the fact that they're going to lose more hair and that a HT does nothing to fix this, that they will be left with scarring and quite possibly in a worse position than before should things not go well. I really don't understand it.

Read this 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.