can i apply minox on my shock loss area (over harvested maybe) !!!! pls help

• Valued Contributor

I'm not a dermatologist but to me that is shock loss. It will eventually work itself out. It's important to do lots of research before surgery so that when something like this occurs then you are prepared for it. As @ciaus has stated at 24 you really want to be looking at a way to hang on to your hair as much as possible. I made the same mistake as you and had surgery far too young. Was has your surgeon said about using finasteride, minoxidol, etc prior to surgery? These are things that you want to hear from a potential surgeon during the consultation period prior ti surgery. I would contact your surgeon about finasteride and minoxidil and if he/her answer is ambiguous then keep asking the question until you understand exactly what they mean. This loss will pass yacine.drose so don't stress. Remember that a hair transplant/s need to be planned over the life span with a surgeon who is on the same page with you and is more than happy to answer any question you may have. Wishing you all the best!

• Like 2