Best FUE surgeon for hairline and templates.

Since Dr.Couto from FUExpert is not possible to book an appointment until year 2023, I'm looking to the number 2 surgeon for templates and hairline, after him. 

I don't know if it could be Dr. Rahal from Canada, or Freitas from Madrid, Spain. 

Can you guys, point me out, if you know of other hairline -template artists? I'm norwood 2-3 don't know. I don't have any problems on the crown, is just my template and hairline recession. 

Would you guys agree Rahal is number 2 or Freitas? Is there any other number 2 that i'm not aware of? 

Thanks in advance. 

Just now, cappello said:

Since Dr.Couto from FUExpert is not possible to book an appointment until year 2023, I'm looking to the number 2 surgeon for templates and hairline, after him. 

I don't know if it could be Dr. Rahal from Canada, or Freitas from Madrid, Spain. 

Can you guys, point me out, if you know of other hairline -template artists? I'm norwood 2-3 don't know. I don't have any problems on the crown, is just my template and hairline recession. 

Would you guys agree Rahal is number 2 or Freitas? Is there any other number 2 that i'm not aware of? 

Thanks in advance. 

De Freitas vote from me. But also has a waiting list.. Certainly not as long as Dr Couto though 👌

• Like 1

Temples ? 

Hairline and temple reconstruction artistry is largely subjective , however certain surgeons have a better grasp of understanding ones facial features, that determine the correct hairline design - @Raphael84 has a good video on this somewhere. 

My personal favourite ‘artists’ are, 

De Freitas  

Konior

Feriduni

Bisanga 

Keser

Rahal 

5 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Hairline and temple reconstruction artistry is largely subjective , however certain surgeons have a better grasp of understanding ones facial features, that determine the correct hairline design - @Raphael84 has a good video on this somewhere. 

Thanks Curious

I imagine this is the video that you may be referencing -

• Like 2

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, cappello said:

Thanks in advance. 

There's simply no such thing as a number 1 or number 2 etc... There's lots of very excellent, elite level surgeons, many of whom are listed on this website. There's little difference between any of them. Any of the top names in Belgium, Spain, the US, Canada etc... will likely get you where you want to be.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 6:09 PM, Berba11 said:

There's simply no such thing as a number 1 or number 2 etc... There's lots of very excellent, elite level surgeons, many of whom are listed on this website. There's little difference between any of them. Any of the top names in Belgium, Spain, the US, Canada etc... will likely get you where you want to be.

Exactly this. 

7 hours ago, cappello said:

Let's agree that Couto is number 1, and the rest top surgeons are all number 2. Otherwise he wouldn't be booked until 2023 :P

Doesn’t work like that. He may only run surgery two days a week,  and take 12 weeks a year on vacation, therefore 80 patients a year, compared to a surgeon who takes on 180 patients a year, would offer one potential explanation as to the larger wait time than others.
His results on YouTube are extremely impressive no doubt about that, but aside from the fact that nominating ‘a number 1 spot’ is statistically impossible, unless you formulate a piece of software to compare every surgeons graft survival rate of every surgery they have ever performed - and then somehow come up with a way to ascertain visually who’s surgeries are the most aesthetic (which is purely subjective and impossible to calculate via stats) . . you have to go with who you deem to be the most suitable surgeon for your individual case. 

Edited by Curious25
  • Like 2