Need your help! Was not happy with SMP look

Hi guys. I've had hair transplant in 2017. It was stupid decision since i was 25 years old and diffuse thinning. On top of that i didnt take finasteride as i should have. Yeah, pretty bad. 

Recently tried SMP but was not happy with the bald look. 

What im asking is, is it possible to do second transplant with some donor hair used and possibly beard hair? Im not looking for super dense coverage but something that improves the current situation. 

Still have some hairs on crown. Started finasteride again 3x/week dose and minoxidil on the crown/microneedling.

Thanks for advice. Attached pictures taken this spring.

IMG_3414 (1).jpg

IMG_3415 (1).jpg

IMG_3413 (1).jpg

IMG_3416 (1).jpg

IMG_8789 (1) 1.png

IMG_8790 (1) 1.png

IMG_8791 (1) 1.png

IMG_8933 (2) 1.png

2 minutes ago, salsasakke said:

@JohnAC71 Thanks for help. Do you think i could get some results from the second HT and improve this? Donor is not that good i think and i have thin hair

Definitely could improve on it. Get some consultations with some decent clinics, utilise the beard grafts and you should be ok.

Give HDC @Doron Harati and Vertex @DrTBarghouthia look also ! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, salsasakke said:

@Egy ekrem civas

Unfortunately, one of the hundreds of pseudo-clinics in Turkey.  Search well for your next transplant, on this forum there are many recommended clinics, do a good and thorough research.  Good luck.

Thanks for the mention. The pics aren’t clear enough but it seems promising enough. I think there should be some room for good improvement, given that you are on Finasteride now. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram

Damn guys, im getting really emotional. Feel like my life is ruined. Reading old emails is painful. I send in 2016 "I have diffuse thinning so am i good canditate for hairtransplant? Im also thinking how the FUE scars looks like if i have short hair?"  Civas clinic answered: "You are eligible for hair transplant, don't even doubt it a bit. There are patients worse than your case who have great results with hair transplant. If you really want to change your appearance, you should definitely not let your worries cloud your judgement and do what you really want, then let the doctor do his best to give you great results."

Hope the second surgery gives me something to work with, im paying hard price for my past mistakes now.

1 minute ago, salsasakke said:

Damn guys, im getting really emotional. Feel like my life is ruined. Reading old emails is painful. I send in 2016 "I have diffuse thinning so am i good canditate for hairtransplant? Im also thinking how the FUE scars looks like if i have short hair?"  Civas clinic answered: "You are eligible for hair transplant, don't even doubt it a bit. There are patients worse than your case who have great results with hair transplant. If you really want to change your appearance, you should definitely not let your worries cloud your judgement and do what you really want, then let the doctor do his best to give you great results."

Hope the second surgery gives me something to work with, im paying hard price for my past mistakes now.

That is the type of clinic that will take anyone. You will choose a much better Dr for round 2. You can improve on this. Just take your time in choosing ! Research as much as possible and let us help you 🙏

1 minute ago, salsasakke said:

Yeah i guess all the hope is not lost :) How can i be so stupid... Thanks John

So many of us make a questionable first choice ! (I’m included) it’s how we go forward, your situation isn’t the worse. Get consulting some decent clinics and see what’s possible to move forward 👍🏽

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Please share more details. It is too soon to judge a hair Transplant if it was just done recently. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram