Please help me make a decision on a clinic

Hi,

I am 27 and been loosing my hair since I’m 20. Now I am considering doing a hair transplant altho I am finding it difficult to choose a clinic.

I live in London and I found a doctor with good reviews called dr reddy raghu but he charges around 15k. Is this a reasonable price? I am from Portugal and the average price there is between 3k and 5k euros. Would it be a big difference between doing it here with dr reddy or in lisbon?

Please advise if possible. 

Dr Reddy is fine, but you have so many other options if you can travel, which personally I believe are even better ! 
Why not choose or look at the top options in Europe ? Portugal has Dr Pinto and Dr Ferreira. Spain has Dr Freitas, Dr Villa, Dr Couto and Dr Lorenzo. Belgium has Dr Bisanga, Dr Feriduni and Dr Lapunzula. I’m based in the Uk myself but if you want access to best Drs worldwide your going to have to travel. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor

I would look at all of the recommended doctors from this site. Ask lots of questions and try and find a clinic that turns out lots of results with similar hair/hair loss as yours. The other important thing you want is excellent communication with the surgeon. It’s not only important before surgery but even more important after. Take your time researching. All the best!

• Like 1

If you're from Portugal, Spain and Portugal both have fantastic doctors. What's the point of going to the UK where they charge you an arm and a leg for quality that doesn't compare to what you might get from Spain/Portugal.

• Like 1