Looking to speak to patients of Dr. Suneet Soni of Medispa before going ahead with my HT

Amantotla619

Hi Folks,

First off, a big thank you to this platform and @Melvin- Moderatorfor guiding so many people (including me) in our hair-loss and transplant journeys. I'm  a 27 years old male based out of Kolkata, India and have been facing (struggling with) hairfall for the last 10 years-currently am almost at a NW 6. After a lot of research I have decided on going ahead with Dr Soni from Medispa as he's doing a combination of FUT+FUE & BHT which should be helpful for me now as well as for the future procedures. I recently met him in Jaipur and was impressed by his approach and facilities.

However, before going ahead I just wanted to be able to speak to a few patients who have got big sessions (4k grafts+) from him in the past to understand their first hand experience. I've asked the medispa team for referrals as well but haven't heard from them yet, so asking on this forum (also in the hope of getting some honest perspective from patients not cherry picked by the clinic).

Cheers!

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Asking for referrals is a great idea and if you live in the same country sound advice. Offer to pay for the person's time (or offer to pay for lunch, etc). As a Norwood 6 and at 27 years of age are you currently on finasteride, etc? Have you looked at the excellent work of Eugenix who specialize in higher Norwood cases? Take your time in researching and all the best.

Thanks for your response @Gatsby. Completely agree on ensuring the person's time is respected- lunch/coffee/beer/whatever the person's poison is on me for sure!

As for finasteride, unfortunately i have not started on it and I wish I had started earlier. I'm planning to get my procedure in the first half of September so don't think starting now will make much of a difference. On Eugenix- yes I have researched a lot about them and have met both Dr Sethi & Dr Bansal twice- most recently in Delhi last month. While  they are doing phenomenal work with higher NW cases, I feel given my age and the possibility of future procedures i would be better of starting with FUT & especially this combination method (FUT+FUE+BHT) will preserve my donor area better. Also, Eugenix's prices for Dr. Sethi/ Dr. Bansal are 5x-7x of any other clinic in India (which wasn't the case when I met them two years ago) and that's a consideration as well, although the technique is the probably the bigger factor. Thanks once again!

• Like 1

On 9/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, Amantotla619 said:

As for finasteride, unfortunately i have not started on it and I wish I had started earlier. I'm planning to get my procedure in the first half of September so don't think starting now will make much of a difference

Hi @Amantotla619- Best of luck on your journey! I do think since you are a NW 6 at 27 that getting on finasteride ASAP is in your very best interest, otherwise your hair loss is likely to progress.

I would use the advanced search on this forum to investigate some of the results from Dr. Soni. I have seen some excellent and some not great including scar stretching.

Hope this helps!

• 1 year later...
On 9/2/2021 at 7:13 AM, Amantotla619 said:

Hi Folks,

First off, a big thank you to this platform and @Melvin- Moderatorfor guiding so many people (including me) in our hair-loss and transplant journeys. I'm  a 27 years old male based out of Kolkata, India and have been facing (struggling with) hairfall for the last 10 years-currently am almost at a NW 6. After a lot of research I have decided on going ahead with Dr Soni from Medispa as he's doing a combination of FUT+FUE & BHT which should be helpful for me now as well as for the future procedures. I recently met him in Jaipur and was impressed by his approach and facilities.

However, before going ahead I just wanted to be able to speak to a few patients who have got big sessions (4k grafts+) from him in the past to understand their first hand experience. I've asked the medispa team for referrals as well but haven't heard from them yet, so asking on this forum (also in the hope of getting some honest perspective from patients not cherry picked by the clinic).

Cheers!

Have you done the hair transplant? How was the experience? How much he charged you?

Hi , @Amantotla619. Both are great choice. And I agree with combination of FUT and FUE technique. Also can you please let me know how much Dr Soni is charging per graft? Do they charge any additional cost like OT charges, consultation, etc?

The greatest hair transplant in Delhi is provided by Medispa Clinic at the most affordable price by the skilled surgeon Dr. Suneet Soni, who guarantees flawlessly natural-looking results. Or you can watch this video, which offers the greatest guidance on what to know before getting a hair transplant and then analyzes it.

• Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 8:16 PM, JoDimaggio22 said:

I don’t have any specific advice on Dr Soni but is an incredible surgeon from the many results I’ve seen. I’d actually love to talk to one of medispa patients. The work seems to be a great example of less creating more. Don’t think you can go wrong with Dr Soni

Do you know his success rate and how much he charge per graft for combined FUE and FUT? Thanks