Dr.Vories or Dr.Cooley - Who is the best ?

Hi All,

Planning to get a hair transplant in coming months. I live in NC and right now i'm looking at two options. Dr.Vories or Dr.Cooley, which one will you recommend ?

• Dr. Cooley is expensive than Vories. ($3 - $4 difference/graft).
  • Dr. Cooley has longer wait times, next available appointment after 5 months. 
  • I see mixed reviews about Dr.Vories work mainly due to unnatural hairlines. Any suggestion guys ?

Thanks,

Sam

• Administrators

Dr. Cooley is an elite Coalition physician, he is top tier. Dr. Vories is also very good, but not an elite Coalition physician. I would suggest consulting with both and then looking at the cost and convenience to be the determining factor.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Whatever101 said:

Dr. Cooley.

If you’re indeed a patient please create a separate thread and post pictures. I will reach out to Dr. Vories for his response. Otherwise, it will appear to be a hit and run post. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...