Temple peaks HT -What surgeon to go?

Hi,

My natural hairline is very thin on the temple peaks area making me have a large forhead and not really triangle shape temples

I have been looking to get my temples peaks done if tho i'm young (22) and i know i can have future hairloss (father is nw2 a at 60, started balding at 38-40), but i would still have good donor .

I've been quoted 1500-2000 grafts by Hajar Doganay which is very strange to quote me that much for only temples peaks. I got rejected by HCL, cosmedica, erdogan. What option do i have ? I want a HT like the 3rd pic 

01BECD69-3D66-4D22-9F34-AEC0F97A7172.jpeg

F160A05C-5F29-4406-88F6-BB7CDDB5E006.jpeg

5642095F-658C-44A8-9765-D5A09283B2FA.jpeg

• Administrators

At 22 you’re too young to get temple point work. Instead focus on medication like finasteride and minoxidil.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

At 22 you’re too young to get temple point work. Instead focus on medication like finasteride and minoxidil.

I don't have hairloss it's my natural hairline since birth 

I just want to improve it and then at 35 when hairloss starts i will start fin

• Administrators
1 minute ago, hmsx1998 said:

Even if that’s true, which I’m almost positive it’s not, a hair transplant will never look as good as nature. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 hours ago, hmsx1998 said:

And why on God's green earth do you think hair loss will magically just start at 35? Is that when you think you won't really care about your hair as much? If you recede behind a  temple point restoration it will look so unnatural. Even getting a surgeon to do temple point work is a challenge. Only the best in the world do them well and even so, you're not guaranteed they'll perfectly blend with your natural temple hair. The morale of the story is you're too young to consider any hair restoration work regardless of whether or not you think you have androgenic alopecia. 

Bosley 11-2016 FUE - 1,407 grafts

Dr. Diep 09-2017 FUE - 2,024 grafts

Dr. Konior 03-2020 FUE - 2,076 grafts

Dr. Konior 09-2021 FUE - 697 scalp to scalp, FUE - 716 beard to beard Total scalp FUE - 6,204 grafts 

• Moderators

Your hair is fine. Leave it alone. The odds of making it look worse are very high when it looks great naturally.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 8/9/2021 at 6:10 PM, hmsx1998 said:

Hair loss follows its own timeline. We can’t rely on family loss either. At only 22 no ethical Dr/Clinic would accept you. Anybody that does accept your case will just be looking for a pay day and won’t have your best interests at heart. 
Monitor your hair at regular intervals to see if you do start to lose ground (say yearly) and then review if needed. I’m guessing you might have mentioned 35 as statistics sometimes say around 66% people will be balding by this point.

But it really depends on the individual. It doesn’t just happen when we hit a certain age, it’s just becomes more likely. 

Your scenario is too much risk for little reward imo. You’re too young for work on top of that. Lastly, there’s only a limited number of doctors in the world that can do good temple point work. I see unnatural looking restorations all the time.

just to give you my scenario, I had very strong temple points like you in my early to mid 20s. They continued to deteriorate through the years. I’m in my mid 30s now and I still need more work to address them. If you get this done now and recede behind your temple points it will look very bad.

you need to try medication first at your age.

• Like 1