Suggested surgeon

Hi guys, i need your help. After having done a bit of researches i am more confused then before. I am asking your help. I need around 4000 graft and my prerogatives are:

-the doctor will follow or even better perform some of the steps

-possible use of manual punch (as i understood should be better then motor, true?) of small size as i have problem with my skin that is very thin and tend to scar very easily 

-finding someone that will dedicate time to my case and to design a nice hairline

Can you suggest the best surgeon/clinics if money wouldn't be a problem?

Say most decent European options are around €2.50 per graft. Don’t go price shopping though as you will be risking a substandard transplant.

You have a high level of loss looking at those pics. Maybe Eugenix (India) could be a option since they do really good work with the higher Norwood levels.

At HDC clinic I can offer you Dr.Christina for 2.0 Euros per graft.

We use both manual and motorized punch, there is no better method, it's who is doing the procedure.

It's that cheap black market technicians clinics use only motorized punch, but they use generic tools and the unskilled technicians do the surgical parts, on legit clinics only the doctor will do the surgical parts: punch and incisions.

On most paitents we use motorized punch gently, manual we use on paitents with curly hair.

If you interested, you can PM or my WhatsApp +972526542654

We're located in Cyprus, I myself had a repair procedure at HDC 

Our Instagram 

https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Yes, in fact as i wrote i would like to put the price out of the equation for 1 moment and see what are the best center/doctor for my situation. i have been saving last 10 years for this transplant so i wanna make sure to minimize the risk and get a job well done. Apart Eugenix which are the best center today. As i see that the level also fluctuates over time...

For higher Norwood levels I would say Eugenix, HDC, Bisanga, Vertex just for starters. All those are recommended by the forum. Anybody’s best is subjective though. Get as many consultations done as possible and look through the forum for results from each clinic/Dr. 
If your looking at starting out with FUT then Hattingen do some pretty amazing larger sessions. Really impressive ! Dr Zarev is another to research. Good luck 😉 

1 hour ago, JohnAC71 said:

For higher Norwood levels I would say Eugenix, HDC, Bisanga, Vertex just for starters. All those are recommended by the forum. Anybody’s best is subjective though. Get as many consultations done as possible and look through the forum for results from each clinic/Dr. 
If your looking at starting out with FUT then Hattingen do some pretty amazing larger sessions. Really impressive ! Dr Zarev is another to research. Good luck 😉 

Thanks for the mention guys. The OP does certainly have an advancing level of hair loss and would require 4000 grafts or a just about that. It seems the donor is good, the lateral humps are quite high and the hair texture is favorable. Please feel free to reach out to us either through this thread or directly. I’m sure you are in the right place in terms of making your choices. 

• Like 1

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram