Americans going to India

Has any Americans gone to Eugenix in India? Ive been watching their corrective procedure results on youtube and it looks amazing. I got my procedure done 1 month ago and im not happy with my hairline. I know its early for results but ive noticed some doubles near my hairline. I need to fix that. If any Americans has been to Eugenix, please tell me your experience. Thanks everybody.👍

As you pointed out rightly, 1 month is super early to decide on a corrective procedure. Unless it was bothced up badly. Even then, the surgeo who did this should be held accountable and most of them do.

I HIGHLY recommend that you share the pics on the forum on a separate thread and get the experts to weigh in.

FWIW. Here's my experience from last month:

Also, answered a bunch of questions on travel and logistics here:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chris7119 said:

Has any Americans gone to Eugenix in India? Ive been watching their corrective procedure results on youtube and it looks amazing. I got my procedure done 1 month ago and im not happy with my hairline. I know its early for results but ive noticed some doubles near my hairline. I need to fix that. If any Americans has been to Eugenix, please tell me your experience. Thanks everybody.👍

Between here and India are a bunch of highly qualified options. What clinic did you go to?