Your obsessing about your hair and it’s all looking perfectly normal. However if your really that worried nothing we can say will convince you. If that’s the case please seek a dermatologist, they can examine your hair and give good advice. The kind of conditions your taking the pics in is what’s making you concerned, but it’s all looks fine ! 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 1

I just wanted a confirmation so that i can rest assured my family members raised these doubts in me and started to get tensed. I know that hair volume and density differs but wanted a suggestion from someone. If you say my hair is perfect I would be very happy and thank you for that. Just a small doubt is it ok if my scalp is visible as in that pics above

6 minutes ago, Anonymus said:

I just wanted a confirmation so that i can rest assured my family members raised these doubts in me and started to get tensed. I know that hair volume and density differs but wanted a suggestion from someone. If you say my hair is perfect I would be very happy and thank you for that. Just a small doubt is it ok if my scalp is visible as in that pics above

You now have pics that you can look at again in say a years time. It’s fine to monitor for any changes sure but I cannot see any issues. Look at your family and see how genetics play in to greying and hair loss/pattern. 
We can only see what you see and have no other point of reference or previous pics. If your still concerned then a dermatologist would give you much more assurances and be able to examine your hair in person. This kind of worry comes up very often on the forum. Keep the pics and revisit in a years time at least. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anonymus said:

So right now my hair is pretty normal and I shouldn't be more stressed over it. I will try to be like that thank you again

I will tag a couple of the forum Drs, but to me you appear fine. @DrTBarghouthi @Dr. Suhail Khokhar maybe they will be kind enough to give you some reassurances also. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the tag @JohnAC71. I don't see any photos from the poster. If the poster could share some photos, that would be great. 

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

7 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

@Anonymusplease can you re add your photos for the Drs I have tagged to see ? Thanks ! 

Yes that would be great. 

Dr. Taleb Barghouthi approved and recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You can schedule a virtual consultation with me here.

Contact me via WhatsApp at +962798378396 (Jordan) 

Social media:

Facebook

YouTube

Twitter

Instagram