HT with Dr Arshad The Hair Dr 17 July 2020 3727 graphs

• Administrators
On 1/19/2022 at 1:36 AM, Thebaldingman said:

Yesterday I had my top up and really can’t wait to see the final result. Dr Arshad and the whole team as usual made me feel very welcome and relaxed, in fact these treated me like a VIP. 

When Dr Arshad assessed my thinner patches he wanted to increase the density as a whole in the right side area and add a few grafts to the left side also  he thought this would give my final result and density an overall better result. He estimated around another 1000 grafts but he would have to shave the front to get right in there for the density. I was happy to have it shaved if it made my final result even better and it was. 

This time round Dr Arshad decided to do the insisions first so he knew exactly how many grafts to remove from the donor area plus the grafts would be out of the body for less time. 

I then had lunch and the techs then implanted the grafts with both the Dr Arshad and Sommiya regularly coming in to check everything was looking good and on track.

The fact that Dr Arshad not only wanted me to be happy with my Hair Transplant result but he also wanted to be happy with it, has confirmed why I’m glad I stayed in the UK for my procedure but also the fact that I choose Dr Arshad who cares about his patients as well as being a very ethical Dr. I will post some photos once I have taken some and also what my graft breakdown was this time. The techs said there were a lot of multi grafts this time.

Just got the graft break down from the clinic which is

1=60

2=116

3=836

Wow, your results were already quite an improvement, the top up is not just good aftercare, it’s really amazing. Not many surgeons would do that, he’s gotten some flack, but I feel Arshad is a pillar in the industry, can’t wait to see your pics.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators

Looking really good 👍🏼 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

On 1/19/2022 at 10:36 AM, Thebaldingman said:

Yesterday I had my top up and really can’t wait to see the final result. Dr Arshad and the whole team as usual made me feel very welcome and relaxed, in fact these treated me like a VIP. 

When Dr Arshad assessed my thinner patches he wanted to increase the density as a whole in the right side area and add a few grafts to the left side also  he thought this would give my final result and density an overall better result. He estimated around another 1000 grafts but he would have to shave the front to get right in there for the density. I was happy to have it shaved if it made my final result even better and it was. 

This time round Dr Arshad decided to do the insisions first so he knew exactly how many grafts to remove from the donor area plus the grafts would be out of the body for less time. 

I then had lunch and the techs then implanted the grafts with both the Dr Arshad and Sommiya regularly coming in to check everything was looking good and on track.

The fact that Dr Arshad not only wanted me to be happy with my Hair Transplant result but he also wanted to be happy with it, has confirmed why I’m glad I stayed in the UK for my procedure but also the fact that I choose Dr Arshad who cares about his patients as well as being a very ethical Dr. I will post some photos once I have taken some and also what my graft breakdown was this time. The techs said there were a lot of multi grafts this time.

Just got the graft break down from the clinic which is

1=60

2=116

3=836

So the Dr wasn’t happy with how he’d done the density first time so did the 1000 grafts for free? Can you clarify “top up”?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

So the Dr wasn’t happy with how he’d done the density first time so did the 1000 grafts for free? Can you clarify “top up”?

The Dr’s main priority was for me to be 100% happy with the result and he also wanted the result to be perfect so the 1012 grafts were what he thought it needed and yes this was done free of charge.

19 minutes ago, Thebaldingman said:

The Dr’s main priority was for me to be 100% happy with the result and he also wanted the result to be perfect so the 1012 grafts were what he thought it needed and yes this was done free of charge.

Hope you get a result you are happy with after the correction surgery. Best of luck with it 👍🏼

2 minutes ago, New_Barnet_Please said:

Hope you get a result you are happy with after the correction surgery. Best of luck with it 👍🏼

I was 95% happy with my previous result but the Dr was insistent he wanted me to be 100% happy. Who was I to argue about getting more density for free, hair greed takes over 

• Like 1

This is interesting as your results seemed pretty good in my inexperienced opinion at the 12 month point, however the doctor himself felt there was a need for a top up... 

Thanks for your write up, glad your HT came out well. 

Edited by Dark
  • Like 1

11 days post op now and healing really well, just a few crusts still there which I think will come off in tomorrows wash. Couldn’t get used to the front bit just being shaved, so popped to my barber and he used scissors to cut down the longer bits to a number 2 avoiding all transplanted hair. Density looks and feels really good in the frontal area now. Still a bit red there I remember the redness lingering for a while last time. Can’t wait for this to start growing out now. 

2FA8B0AE-70F2-4D73-96CF-CECAB593BC82.jpeg

Edited by Thebaldingman
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Looks really good and dense-packed

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Thebaldingman said:

17 days post top up. 

I took one photos today with a bright light facing me and another light shining down from above. Don’t think I’ve experienced any shedding just yet.

F39D064D-B127-4932-A1FE-FEA7357A565D.jpeg

2FC67575-804C-468D-83D1-06E901B8DD70.jpeg

60B170FA-2312-4FD0-869B-4EEF117A1EBB.jpeg

Looks very good. I think this is gonna be a home run very happy for you.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...