Ready for a hair transplant?

rebas7

@Melvin- Moderator Thanks man I appreciate that! It's been a long up and downhill journey. Hope everything is going well with your recent hair transplant recovery.

@NARMAK Sure - see below. The red lines are what i recently sent to my dr outlining my plans for surgery with also adding density in the frontal third.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Valued Contributor

That’s an unbelievable response to medication. What’s more you are able to tolerate. I would seriously oppose having surgery now. You risk shock loss and much more by going under the knife that could jeopardize you fantastic results. No surgery can look better than your natural hair. Stay on the meds! 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rebas7 said:

@Melvin- Moderator Thanks man I appreciate that! It's been a long up and downhill journey. Hope everything is going well with your recent hair transplant recovery.

@NARMAK Sure - see below. The red lines are what i recently sent to my dr outlining my plans for surgery with also adding density in the frontal third.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Thanks for sharing and i'm gonna be honest with you, with how little you want changed, i don't think a hair transplant at this stage would be worth it for you. 

The temple points you want are almost completely vertical and its probably not a great idea to go that straight and boxed. I personally need my temporal points restored and wanted a more vertical angle but it still needs to have a bit of a cut to keep that masculine look. 

Go look at Sean O'pry for example in this image below. His temple points look longer and hairline higher up. His temple points aren't actually as vertical as they look. Yours look quite close already. Making the hairline lower will further reduce that atm around the temple. 

Personally for the cost and how close together the lines are, it's not gonna be worth it imo to you. 

Every guy who has done it has done a much more lowering. @Fue3361can probably chime in where he didn't really have hair loss but did it for aesthetic reasons. However, you can clearly see how much more of a change his has VS what your design would propose.

What's the distance from your glabella to the hairline? I'm wagering no more than 7cm if not closer to 6cm or in between. That's actually a perfectly normal male hairline distance. 

Also, wrinkle your forehead and see how much distance you have and post a picture. If you potentially go too low and onto the muscle, that will also look weird and remember, no hair transplant will ever be able to usually match the native density you have. Yet. 

sean-apollo-homotography-1.jpg

@Gatsby Thank you - yes im planning on staying with the medication and avoiding surgery for the time being.

@NARMAK I understand what you're saying. As of now, I have no plans for surgery so we'll see how that changes with time.

• 5 months later...