Other Resources - Just Checking?

Emerald

Emerald,

This is the best site if you are wanting to go to a top hair transplant surgeon. You can learn anything you need to know about hair transplants and anything you want to know about the doctors who perform the transplants. Don't be afraid to ask around on here if there's a specific doctor you're eying!

This forum and its affiliated learning centers (www.regrowhair.com) and (www.hairtransplantnetwork.com) recieve contributions from physicians to keep the site running and help make bringing the educational tools that are available possible. The physicians that are members, however, are selected solely on merit, ethics, and skill.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Robert,

Sorry I don't get it. Are you saying only the physicians that contribute become members or some of the selected physician members contribute?!

Who selected the physicians based on those criterias and is that the recommended list on the HTN?

May I know the physicians that keep the site runnig? The reason is that I am going to decide on my HT doctor mostly based on my research here and need to know that information.

Thanks.