How To Research Hair Transplant Surgery and Clinics?

• Administrators

Personally, I think this site is one of the best sites for getting information and seeing real reviews. But I always felt that it is good to diversify your information. I would also like to shout out the web series "bitesize with Bisanga" incredible information on there. Where else do you guys get your information? 

How To Research Hair Transplant Surgery and Clinics

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I like to read Dr. Rassman's blog and posts on reddit. Dr. Rassman seems to be a lot more about medication and SMP though. But also the clinics and their websites are really great too. They usually post a ton of information on their website for SEO purposes and the reps are usually really knowledgeable. 

Probably the most useful information I've gained is just from doing a consultation and talking to the reps who've seen hundreds of transplants. It's really great being able to ask them a ton of questions and having them answer them. Obviously, you'd love to ask the doctor these questions, but if not the doctor, who else is more qualified than the guys who's job is literally to discuss hair transplants? Plus, you can send them your photos or do a skype consult and they can really explain to you your situation and a proposed solution. Sometimes the reps are really pushy and they wake you up on a Saturday morning.... Speaking from experience... But all the reps here have been super professional and helpful. 

Edited by deeznuts

• Administrators
On 7/15/2021 at 4:48 AM, deeznuts said:

I like to read Dr. Rassman's blog and posts on reddit. Dr. Rassman seems to be a lot more about medication and SMP though. But also the clinics and their websites are really great too. They usually post a ton of information on their website for SEO purposes and the reps are usually really knowledgeable. 

Probably the most useful information I've gained is just from doing a consultation and talking to the reps who've seen hundreds of transplants. It's really great being able to ask them a ton of questions and having them answer them. Obviously, you'd love to ask the doctor these questions, but if not the doctor, who else is more qualified than the guys who's job is literally to discuss hair transplants? Plus, you can send them your photos or do a skype consult and they can really explain to you your situation and a proposed solution. Sometimes the reps are really pushy and they wake you up on a Saturday morning.... Speaking from experience... But all the reps here have been super professional and helpful. 

I used to read the blog as well, great information. He’s no doubt a pioneer.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.