Beard Transplant suggestions in Toronto

Hey! I am 24 year old, and have limited beard growth and am looking to get a beard transplant once the covid restrictions are lifted. I wish to know which Doctor or Clinic is the best in Toronto to get a beard transplant. I found some names like Dr.Asaria and Dr.Robert Jones, everything look good on the web but want to know your realistic opinion of it. If the members here can give me some suggestions regarding which doctor/clinic is the best for beard transplant i would be grateful. Thank you.

• Administrators

Have you considered Rahal in Ottawa?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@Melvin- ModeratorHey! Thanks for replying back to me so fast. I am a bit new here so when i posted it i was not aware of him. I did some research on him and i think he has some really strong reviews and reputation. He has a lot of clients for Hair transplants and amazing results but for some reason not much has been written about his success in Beard. Is he equally good in that too? Lemme know your opinion. Thanks.

Edited by Sidsingh122

• 2 weeks later...

I had a non-operative experience with Jones and it was not positive and if you do some searching on him here, you will one find specific post on him that will tell you all you need to know. His results also do not appear to very good so I would avoid. I haven't heard of the other doctor you mentioned. 

Don't limit yourself to GTA - that's the worst mistake you can make. Rahal in Ottawa is respected and if you want to stay in Canada, him and Hasson & Wong are some of the best. 

I personally met with many in the U.S. and was happy with my choice in Nadimi. The USD conversion rate is a little friendlier now than it has been for the past few years if that's any consolation, which may help you save a few bucks in CAD. Good luck in your search.

• Thanks 1