Narrowed down to Dr Arocha, Dr Carman, and Dr Panine

Can anyone provide feedback for who you would recommend to fix my hairline? 

I can’t find prices for Dr Panine, but I really like the results he gets. I can’t find many reviews for Dr Carman, but he has impressive credentials. Carman’s results seem natural but perhaps not very dense.

Dr Arocha has some questionable reviews that give me a little pause. Most of his reviews are positive though. Also, his cost per graft is respectively very low. 

Please let me know ASAP, I am trying to get this procedure done before September. 

435D7F21-A154-4D8A-8367-87D0C23793D3.jpeg

BBB2BAF6-7C5E-4B8E-98E1-79E115705D18.jpeg

You've got great choices. I wholeheartedly recommend @Dr. Vladimir Paninesince he's consistently put out amazing results with nicely designed hairlines and dense packing. Please feel free to reach out anytime. 

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

4 hours ago, Dr. Suhail Khokhar said:

You've got great choices. I wholeheartedly recommend @Dr. Vladimir Paninesince he's consistently put out amazing results with nicely designed hairlines and dense packing. Please feel free to reach out anytime. 

@Dr. Suhail KhokharI Will agree that @Dr. Vladimir Panineis a very good choice.

• Like 1

• Administrators

All three are solid choices. I always say this, when the results and skills are equal, the deciding factor will be cost and convenience. I suggest consulting with all three, you can submit a free virtual consultation below, so you get a ball park price for each one.

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN-MOB

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.