Examples of shaving after beard transplant?

1 hour ago, bald-and-bearded said:

I have been searching for videos of people shaving their beards after a beard transplant but I have had no luck. I am particularly interested in seeing how it looks in the RECIPIENT area on the face. Does anyone know of such videos?

Hi, here is a link scroll down and you’ll see he shaved it after few month, no scars at all.

• Moderators

There are a number of men who end up shaving their heads after having a hair transplant and the ones I've seen seem to have very little to no noticeable scarring, so it should be very similar if you had grafts put into your beard area and then shave the beard later. If you can't find examples of shaved beards then at least try to find some examples of shaved heads after a transplant.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.