How To Detect and Stop Hair Loss *Don't Be in Denial

• Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Gatsby said:

Great video Melvin. I like how you included the option of doing nothing. There are a few who are equipped to shave their head (and even look better for it). Thanks for sharing!

Yes, I feel the first option should always be doing nothing. You never know if you are happy unless you try and shave your head. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, SadMan2021 said:

imagine hopping on Fin or Dut at the very very first sign of hair loss, being a great responder to the meds, and being able to avoid the stressful and costly HT process altogether

That would be the dream. Avoiding the denial phase would make a world of difference. 

• Thanks 1

View my thread

Thanks for sharing, great stuff! 

Knowing that going bald is completely natural, I have slowly lost hair since I was 27 (now 36). My advice is to try to halt it , live your life to the fullest and while doing so keep an eye on HT to gain knowledge. I'm so happy I didn't do a HT back when I first noticed a slight receding of my hairline and that I have been able to "wait" it out.

Now I'm considering a HT to get back to my 32 year old hairline 🤓 but we'll see!