Consultation La Fue Hair Clinic

I had a consultation with Physician Jacques abrahamian. He recommended that 2800-3000 grafts to fill in the two corners and to add density behind the hairline.  *See area i circled*20210511_221955.thumb.jpg.5e181ef39bc688fca2aa3d37ad1834d3.jpgHe does the extractions, designs the hairline, marks the donor area with a marker of how he will extract to prevent over harvesting. And he makes the recepient area. He's not a doctor so that worries me but he has a good track record and haven't heard anything negative about him. Attached are my photos so I have a few questions for you guys:

1. What's your take on la fue hair clinic? If you think I should go elsehwere, then I would love to hear suggestions. 

2. How many hair grafts do I need to fill in the area I circled to have good density. I want to fill in the two corners and some density behind the hairline. So zone 1 and part of zone 2.

3. Based on pictures, would FUE or FUT be best? Hair loss does run in my dad's side and not my mom's so I'm m sure I will need a second one. I just want the best results and don't care about scar from both procedures since I will have my hair long enough to hide the scar/scars. 

4. And what are the most important questions to ask during a consultation? 

Thanks 

Screenshot_20210511-204611_Gallery.jpg

20210511_204550.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-204657_Gallery.jpg

20210511_204636.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-205113_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-221649_Gallery.jpg

• Administrators

I don’t know much about them, they have a large following on social media that’s about all I know. Your case looks similar to @andrew11 similar hair loss and hair color. My advice is look up actual reviews. Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Personally research is always important ! Since its your first HT you should try and see several different clinics to see to general consensus on what they think is best. In my opinion as your hairloss is very similar to mine you seem like a NW3 atm and need around 2500-3000 grafts. In a transplant of this size i think maximizing FUT is the better route but if you dont want the linear scar or just prefer the FUE than definitely go for that. I agree with Melvin that one shouldn’t put all of his eggs in one basket and decide too quickly. Check the reviews as stated and try and reach out to several clinics !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I don’t know much about them, they have a large following on social media that’s about all I know. Your case looks similar to @andrew11 similar hair loss and hair color. My advice is look up actual reviews. Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. 

Thanks for the feedback.

2 hours ago, andrew11 said:

Personally research is always important ! Since its your first HT you should try and see several different clinics to see to general consensus on what they think is best. In my opinion as your hairloss is very similar to mine you seem like a NW3 atm and need around 2500-3000 grafts. In a transplant of this size i think maximizing FUT is the better route but if you dont want the linear scar or just prefer the FUE than definitely go for that. I agree with Melvin that one shouldn’t put all of his eggs in one basket and decide too quickly. Check the reviews as stated and try and reach out to several clinics !

Thank you. I was going the FUE route but think I may go the FUT route since it has higher yield and I want to preserve my donor area since I most likely will need a 2 HT. You have similar hair texture as mine and you got great density in the hairline so that gives me hope. Great slick back look👍. I. Trying the same look. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Smacias15 said:

Thank you. I was going the FUE route but think I may go the FUT route since it has higher yield and I want to preserve my donor area since I most likely will need a 2 HT. You have similar hair texture as mine and you got great density in the hairline so that gives me hope. Great slick back look👍. I. Trying the same look. 

Thank you !!!! 🙏  

It maybe a process to do research and decide which procedure to go with , but at the end of the day it will be such a gratifying decision !