I am suspicious about a topical substance I bought online

Ronnieman

So I bought this online.

Gorilla-Grow-Bottle_1080x.jpg.d1376900d64fb1992afd326735209570.jpg

https://amazinghairstuff.com/products/gorilla-grow-extreme-strength-hair-growth-thickening-oil

It's called 'Gorilla Grow'.

It's ingredients is listed as a bunch of natural oils plus Saw Palmetto.

A few weird things about it:

It came in a bottle with no sticker attached. There was a note in the package saying that this was because it could not be printed fast enough because of Covid.

So no ingredients or instructions on the bottle.

Also, the one youtube review on it seems to be a fake one. More like a paid promotional.

I bought it because it had SP in it and I wanted to try that before Fin.

I started using it 11 days ago and my hair has looked better since.

Trouble is, I seem to be getting mild sexual side effects from it, very similar to what people describe from finasteride.

It is manageable at the moment, yet my libido and general mood doesn't feel the same.

I am wondering if they have actually put finasteride in it. I have never heard of anyone getting sexual side effects from topical SP.

The fact that there was no sticker on the bottle is a bit weird to me.

I may get the substance tested at a lab to determine what is actually in it. I may be putting fin or dut into my hair and not knowing it.

Edited by Ronnieman

• Administrators

None of the ingredients are gonna do anything. Emu oil, pumpkin seed oil, castor oil. You can buy them separately and cheaper. Without minoxidil or finasteride, topicals are useless.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

None of the ingredients are gonna do anything. Emu oil, pumpkin seed oil, castor oil. You can buy them separately and cheaper. Without minoxidil or finasteride, topicals are useless.

This 👌