Diamond Hair Clinic-Dr. Mehmet Demircioglu Patient Progress

Adam12088

49 minutes ago, JovsGata said:

And as request he told you to post this. 

He's a fraud and I really hope your end results turn out well, he over harvests.

I don’t get it. Why would the surgeon insist someone post this?

Looks to me like @Adam12088 isn’t healing too well and could use some community support. Adam, I had some deep scabs like you do too (in fact, I’m a little over 3 weeks out and one spot is still healing), and strongly advise you stay in close contact with your clinic and get their advice on how to clean and treat the area going forward.

2 minutes ago, Parasol said:

I don’t get it. Why would the surgeon insist someone post this?

Looks to me like @Adam12088 isn’t healing too well and could use some community support. Adam, I had some deep scabs like you do too (in fact, I’m a little over 3 weeks out and one spot is still healing), and strongly advise you stay in close contact with your clinic and get their advice on how to clean and treat the area going forward.

Because if you checked my other thread about Diamond Clinic, this person said that the Dr. told him to post this on this forum. Also I spoke to a few ppl on instagram who had MANY problems going to this clinic, with not healing correctly, many complaining that the Dr. over harvested the donor and questions about this Dr. qualifications. The only thing it shows on his site is he belongs to some membership, nothing else. If you look at the clinic instagram he's doing over 6,000 grafts in one session which is highly suspect, he has no post photo progress of any of his clients.

15 minutes ago, Parasol said:

@JovsGata Ok I see now that he was asked to post this. Thanks for the link.

Either way Adam I hope you recover well and stay in close contact with your clinic. 

I hope Adam recovers well and hope he can get some advice from this great forum.

As far as Diamond Clinic goes, it is probably one of the most DANGEROUS clinics operating in all of Turkey. I have reached out to numerous people who had transplants here and they all ended with a terrible result due to over harvesting. No legit clinic including the hair mills would ever say its ok to do over 6,4000 grafts in one session. This clinic is notorious for doing over 6,000 grafts in a single session. Per the people who got their hair transplants here, they say the Dr. tells the clients to message him everyday for 2 months on whatsapp, obviously there is no real growth during that time. When it comes time for the growth to show by month 5 month 6 for the results to start showing he vanishes and doesn't respond. Also I have been told every time a client goes there he tries to solicit reviews right after the procedure to post them on the review sites, many which are all fake by the way, and no authentic reviews after 12 months growth, all the reviews you see from his clinic are literally right after the surgery.

This clinic has been active since 2012 claiming to do thousands of surgeries from people around the world, but you can only find ONE result, a guy from Ireland, who looks like a turkey because they over harvested the area and looks like a plant is growing out of his forehead. Some people have told me the reason why you don't find much about this clinic online is because he had many negative reviews removed from the web. On his website he claims he is the best hair transplant surgeon in Turkey, claims he was the first one to use the FUE method and he claims he performed over 8,000 procedures.

Edited by JovsGata
  • Like 1

I’m sharing my before photos taken 8/13/2020. Tomorrow I will post after I wash the crusts off. You can see I had the procedure mostly for thinning on the crown and to lower my hairline. I am very happy  with the hairline Dr. Mehmet created. 

CF775B01-4F3A-4999-ACAD-771D21590105.png

A881937F-56C5-498F-A732-4BDDA34A8749.png

93664735-E921-4256-A80D-82D105517750.png

@Adam12088You turned to one of the hundreds of pseudo-clinic of transplant -hair in Turkey. What says @JovsGata is true, those big crusts do not give the impression of a "clean" job, hope they have not implanted multiple hairline, it is a constant, in places  like that, let's hope well 🤞

Edited by Egy

1 minute ago, Egy said:

@Adam12088You turned to one of the hundreds of pseudo-hair transplant clinics in Turkey, what says @JovsGata is true, those big crusts do not give the impression of a "clean" job, hope they have not implanted multiple hairline, it is a constant, in places  like that, let's hope well 🤞

Surely if the Dr. who claimed he invented the FUE method on his site, wouldn't get a result like that.. 🤣

Also I am no Dr. but just from the looks of the photos, any legit Dr. would have advised you to use min or fin first, instead of grafting your whole head which looks like it was unnecessary... 

34 minutes ago, JovsGata said:

I hope Adam recovers well and hope he can get some advice from this great forum.

As far as Diamond Clinic goes, it is probably one of the most DANGEROUS clinics operating in all of Turkey. I have reached out to numerous people who had transplants here and they all ended with a terrible result due to over harvesting. No legit clinic including the hair mills would ever say its ok to do over 6,4000 grafts in one session. This clinic is notorious for doing over 6,000 grafts in a single session. Per the people who got their hair transplants here, they say the Dr. tells the clients to message him everyday for 2 months on whatsapp, obviously there is no real growth during that time. When it comes time for the growth to show by month 5 month 6 for the results to start showing he vanishes and doesn't respond. Also I have been told every time a client goes there he tries to solicit reviews, just like a used car sales man would, right after the procedure to post them on the review sites, many which are all fake by the way, and no authentic reviews after 12 months growth, all the reviews you see from his clinic are literally right after the surgery.

This clinic has been active since 2012 claiming to do thousands of surgeries from people around the world, but you can only find ONE result, a guy from Ireland, who looks like a turkey because they over harvested the area and looks like a plant is growing out of his forehead. Some people have told me the reason why you don't find much about this clinic online is because he had many negative reviews removed from the web. On his website he claims he is the best hair transplant surgeon in Turkey, claims he was the first one to use the FUE method and he claims he performed over 8,000 procedures.

Just now, Egy said:

@JovsGatado not be so hard on @Adam12088, the purpose of this forum is to support, advise and help those who need it, then, not sure that it will have a bad result, indeed, we hope the opposite.

Yea I agree, like I said I am glad Adam can post his questions and concerns on this forum, I am more being hard on the Dr. because I had a feeling Diamond Clinic was a very bad clinic, and when I confirmed with other patients there I just wanted to get the word out.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Adam wish you the best man. I hope it turns out okay.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Please please please everyone DO NOT GO TO DIAMOND HAIR CLINIC IN TURKEY.

It will kill your donor area, if is a very very very BAD clinic. You don't see many negative reviews because the clinic has taken legal action for everyone posting bad reviews online.

• Administrators

@JovsGata

You started a thread just last month asking about this very doctor. Now, I understand you may have read or seen bad reviews, but you do not have any personal experience from what I gather. I think you’re being overly aggressive in saying this doctor is a scammer or fraud. 

Unless you can back your words up with personal proof, I ask that you stop. We’re not a forum to trash doctors for no good reason. If there’s good reason we ask for proof. Otherwise, you’ve shared your thoughts, now move on. Doing this is a huge disservice to @Adam12088 whose still waiting for results. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

4 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

@JovsGata

You started a thread just last month asking about this very doctor. Now, I understand you may have read or seen bad reviews, but you do not have any personal experience from what I gather. I think you’re being overly aggressive in saying this doctor is a scammer or fraud. 

Unless you can back your words up with personal proof, I ask that you stop. We’re not a forum to trash doctors for no good reason. If there’s good reason we ask for proof. Otherwise, you’ve shared your thoughts, now move on. Doing this is a huge disservice to @Adam12088 whose still waiting for results. 

Yes, and I have had contact on Facebook with several members that went to that hair clinic when I was doing my research... They told me horror stories from that place, how the Dr. solicits reviews on the spot right after surgery, and how they over harvested over 6,400 grafts at once time and ruined the donor area.

I will ask them if they would like to share their experience and pictures here on this forum. 

@Adam12088 So far I don't see anything to worry about. The scabs will be gone soon. It's certainly too early to make judgements, negative or positive.

Do you have photos of the hairline design, with the drawing on your head? And do you have the photo immediately after the procedure, before the scabs?

Those will help show the before/after story. Wishing you the best!

• Like 1

I washed my crusts off this morning. They came off relatively easily. The area was a little inflamed but no more than expected. It has since calmed down. Again my procedure was 4/18/21. I will make a post with more pictures detailing how many grafts were put in each area. 
I apologize to those with good intentions but I will not likely be reading any comments. The few I’ve read were hateful, Ignorant, and a waste of my time. I will continue to post my progress as I am able to hopefully give an honest account for those who are actually researching FUE. Thank you.  🙏🏼 

FE671FB7-6449-4F28-83C8-6238DD145418.jpeg

D42D86CB-FBFE-4C7B-B069-42419749A7C0.jpeg

B1399F1F-88C9-4CA7-8238-4CAA37236A15.jpeg

6E69F40F-4FA6-49FE-895B-62933A990D36.jpeg

978DB63B-4B25-4316-B372-13F901071483.jpeg

AC8B39A3-C37F-448E-AE46-3322CD88E6D9.jpeg

• Like 1

@Adam12088 I can only apologise that other members have said such things. As I posted earlier we are actually supposed to be here for support and guidance.

You have done really well with cleaning of the scabs 👏 all looking much better. 

Edited by JohnAC71
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Keep an eye on the recipient it looks a little inflamed.

View my thread

These are a couple photos taken on the day of my procedure. The purple areas are where the graft were concentrated. You can see the majority went to my hairline as well as a spot in my crown which was particularly thin. 

036A7F7B-806E-4BD2-9416-A39E5900E265.png

270A7629-6154-4C67-B315-42937A70505C.png