Thanks for the help according to the doctor who performed the surgery it is scabs, I perform overlaps twice a day unfortunately it still continues, hope it does not hurt the results 

14 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

I also suffer from it and whilst it surfaced after my hair transplants it did not have any impact on my results. 

Hi john

Was this your condition when the area was dry, I am already two weeks after the surgery whether it is worth trying to remove the scabs by force mode or wait for them to come off on their own20210419_183403.thumb.jpg.40fcf305d96ebe9c62ae7a7de16f9780.jpg

I have Seb derm too but not seen them on that area. I had some in my donor. They came off after 2 weeks so I’d wait. Forcing Seb derm scabs off is a bad idea as they’ll just come back worse

FEE8C6FA-195B-4BBE-B583-C1EA564D7AE8.jpeg

Not trying to be an alarmist, but based on your immediate pre-op from your other post + how dark your skin looked, this turned into necrotic tissue. :( You have to see a derm ASAP so that they may prescribe you antibiotics. Unfortunately most of the grafts are lost in such cases. 3200 grafts into such a relatively small area was way too much. I'm sorry, man. :(

Edited by UnbaldEagle

10 hours ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Not trying to be an alarmist, but based on your immediate pre-op from your other post + how dark your skin looked, this turned into necrotic tissue. :( You have to see a derm ASAP so that they may prescribe you antibiotics. Unfortunately most of the grafts are lost in such cases. 3200 grafts into such a relatively small area was way too much. I'm sorry, man. :(

Hi I'm in touch with the dermatologist who did the surgery he says it's a scab, I send him pictures on a daily basis I hope it's not really necrosis This is a recent picture

20210426_212211.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Haimon said:

Exactly one month after the surgery, does this look normal?

20210507_112305.jpg

No it doesn’t look normal one month post op. Have you been on your surgeon’s case about this? What were the conditions like in the theatre in terms of hygiene? I would have thought he would have prescribed a steroid cream and antibiotics.