Dr. Cinik FUE vs Saphire FUE

JonDoe

For those who had their HT at Dr. Cinik, they offer multiple pacakges,  FUE vs Saphire FUE, is there really any difference or is it just marketing? I plan to get the package with Dr. Cinik inserting the channels but what is the difference between Sphire FUE vs just FUE.

It'S the same. they use this so called saphire FUE doing the incisins with a "saphire" Blade.

The oinly differenc eis in the package you choose:

Premium where Cinik makes the incisions and standard operators to the remaining work

standard where operators do the incisions and work

alternatively there is also DHI - direct hair implement which is only usefull for lower quantity of grafts of if need to fill out between region with existing hair

Edited by Rocketman1

• Administrators

I don’t think you should choose any package where a doctor isn’t fully involved. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

5 hours ago, Rocketman1 said:

It'S the same. they use this so called saphire FUE doing the incisins with a "saphire" Blade.

The oinly differenc eis in the package you choose:

Premium where Cinik makes the incisions and standard operators to the remaining work

standard where operators do the incisions and work

alternatively there is also DHI - direct hair implement which is only usefull for lower quantity of grafts of if need to fill out between region with existing hair

Ok so I guess its just a marketing gimmick...

Is it really worth it for Dr. Cinik to insert the channels himself or the techs instead?

Well, can't really answer that question. I was there and i felt more secure having him to open the channels. But at the end - who knows if a tech would have open the channels in the same way. But hairline design could not have been made better so i'm really happy from that point of view.

But if i would have unlimited money i would have go to a different clinic. But i'm happy with the executed work in any case. But you just feel like a number out of 10.000 and not as an individual patient at Cinik. I personally think that another clinic which would probably have charged 5 times the amputn would not have brought me a better result...

But please make your own opinion and take your own decisions on what's important to you

Edited by Rocketman1
  • Like 1