2 month after HT fue, Question and help.

Hi, I am two months after the hair transplant, everything has fallen out, single hairs are growing, more on the right side. Left side almost nothing. I am taking general vitamins, not using minoxidil and finasteride, waiting for the test results and maybe to start. Is it normal that there is almost nothing now? do you have any advice I want it to be the best and I am still thinking what to do to help myself, thank you for the advice.

173825560_315648179915977_1541363467706267929_n.jpg

174161387_181951793757631_7616453138184460997_n.jpg

174721881_2943549255927914_1256769013644122356_n.jpg

Nothing normally happens until month 4 for the vast majority of people. And even then it’s only the very beginning of the grafts “popping” through the surface. 
So your right on track ! And going through the worse part “ugly duckling stage” 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 4/15/2021 at 6:02 PM, Patro1995 said:

Hi, I am two months after the hair transplant, everything has fallen out, single hairs are growing, more on the right side. Left side almost nothing. I am taking general vitamins, not using minoxidil and finasteride, waiting for the test results and maybe to start. Is it normal that there is almost nothing now? do you have any advice I want it to be the best and I am still thinking what to do to help myself, thank you for the advice.

Everything looks fine. You're at that wonderful stage of worry where everything looks and feels shit. Just keep at it and have faith. My best advice is to start using aloe Vera gel morning and night. It started easing off my redness within days and I even felt like it helped the hairs pop through. Even it was placebo or not I am just over 4 1/2 months drug free and pretty much have full coverage. Good luck

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Richie888 said:

Everything looks fine. You're at that wonderful stage of worry where everything looks and feels shit. Just keep at it and have faith. My best advice is to start using aloe Vera gel morning and night. It started easing off my redness within days and I even felt like it helped the hairs pop through. Even it was placebo or not I am just over 4 1/2 months drug free and pretty much have full coverage. Good luck

have natural aloe vera at home, I can squeeze it out. two questions. put on the front of the head? or just the back? And this is save? nothing will happen?

IMG_20210417_062105.jpg

10 hours ago, Patro1995 said:

have natural aloe vera at home, I can squeeze it out. two questions. put on the front of the head? or just the back? And this is save? nothing will happen?

Definitely safe after 2 months, not too sure about using direct off the plant I would double check unless it's something you're familiar with. I just applied to the recipient area as my donor healed well but you can also use on donor area if you wish, it'll also help with itching and dryness. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2021 at 7:03 PM, Richie888 said:

Definitely safe after 2 months, not too sure about using direct off the plant I would double check unless it's something you're familiar with. I just applied to the recipient area as my donor healed well but you can also use on donor area if you wish, it'll also help with itching and dryness. 

which aloe do you recommend? I don't know what specific product to buy